Lester's racist rant on Cape Talk

requiem

Expert Member
Agreed, used to love 702.

Now racism is discussed 24 hours a day.

maumau

Honorary Master
I cannot stand eusebius mckaiser on 702.
Also dislike him and Bongani has become just as bad.

Agreed, used to love 702.

Now racism is discussed 24 hours a day.
Agreed, seems like they have an agenda to create dissent.

That's why I changed to Cape Talk, now it's become just as bad. For the past year Tuks is unlistenable (for me) and too much blathering on Blewitt's show on MixFM.

saor

Honorary Master
Brief talk with Adam Gilchrist.

Back to racism.

Ad break.
This is why radio / tv sucks for real conversation & why I don't bother anymore.
There's no room for a proper conversation to actually develop with these tight schedules and ad breaks.

maumau

Honorary Master
This is why radio / tv sucks for real conversation & why I don't bother anymore.
There's no room for a proper conversation to actually develop with these tight schedules and ad breaks.
You're right, every topic is cut short and as for listener feedback, your call will be aired provided it fits the presenter's point of view.

If you do manage to get through, the call is cut the minute your opinion deviates from theirs. I speak from experience.

Biscuit1018

Expert Member
You still listen to that s%%t station? Lots of liberal racists on there... what a bloody waste of time.
What station would you recommend if you not a music lover..

When I listen to the rdio it is Cape Talk.. Else I listen to tech podcasts

Grant

Honorary Master
On and on and on and on and on about a Stellenbosch report. Jeezus!!!!! ENOUGH LESTER :sick:

Research singles out coloured women as being at high risk of something ...... my God did he take offence. Wish this presenter would get off his soap box.
The study is borked in any event - it all because they have no front teeth

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
The study is borked in any event - it all because they have no front teeth
Geez. Grow up and get over it dude. The whole front teeth thing is soo old by now and has becoming rather insulting methinks.

Reactions: rh1