'Let's oppose EU horror!' Commission's vaccine passport plans rejected by 70% of French

Nicodeamus

Executive Member

BRUSSELS' proposals for the introduction of vaccine passports to travel across the bloc this summer have been brutally rejected in France.​

The European Union unveiled on Wednesday plans to reopen summer travel with a new coronavirus pass intended to help revive the bloc's multi-billion tourism and leisure industries that have been pulverised by the pandemic

But a vast consultation launched by the Economic, Social and Environmental Council (Cese) found that almost seven out of 10 French people said they were "very unfavourable" to the introduction of a vaccination passport, fearing in particular an "infringement of private freedoms".

To the question "What do you think of the vaccine passport, when used to access places that are closed today (restaurants, cinemas, stadiums, museums, etc.)?" more than 67.1 percent of participants declared to be "very unfavourable", 5.6 percent "unfavourable", 2 percent "mixed", 5.1 percent "rather favourable" and 20.2 percent "very favourable", according to the results made public by the Economic, Social and Environmental Council (Cese).

I tend to agree here with my fellow countrymen,

I am not opposed to vaccination, but against the ridiculous idea that we need a digital passport to know who is vaccinated and who isn't. This will give bigpharma too much surveillance capabilities and it can quickly morph into a dangerous carrot and stick system.

France has already vaccinated most of the older population and this week vaccinations were opened up to the younger population that are at risk, this was all achieved without a vaccine passport.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
The funny thing here is.... none of the "vaccines" stop transmission.... so there is ZERO use for a passport.
Actually, it's not clear yet whether or not the vaccines stop or slow down transmission. There is preliminary evidence, from research in Israel, that suggests that some vaccines are likely to have a transmission-blocking effect, but it's apparently very difficult to measure this effect (due to the number of confounding variables).

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
The funny thing here is.... none of the "vaccines" stop transmission.... so there is ZERO use for a passport.

That is also making us believe in the absurd. Healthy people generally don't spread viruses, and even the WHO has now done a full circle saying that asymptomatic transmission remains rare and largely unproven.

If the vaccines don't stop the spread of the virus and if healthy people tend to survive this disease than what is the point of them? Until yesterday we thought that vaccines help us achieve herd immunity.

rambo919

Honorary Master
That is also making us believe in the absurd. Healthy people generally don't spread viruses, and even the WHO has now done a full circle saying that asymptomatic transmission remains rare and largely unproven.
Actually no that is false.

Everyone spreads all the viruses they come into contact with. Healthy people just never manifest symptoms of most of these viruses or their immune systems destroy them very fast minimizing spread.

Healthy people are basically covid proof, it's the people that think they can live unhealthy lifestyles without penalty that are in danger.

This is literally just a cousin of the flu we are unused to and need to adapt to.

If the vaccines don't stop the spread of the virus and if healthy people tend to survive this disease than what is the point of them? Until yesterday we thought that vaccines help us achieve herd immunity.
There is money and power involved so they lie lie lie lie lie.... and now they have lied themselves into corners they can't back out of anymore.

These vaccines, half of which are not actually vaccines anyway, are at best expensive prophylactics.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
Actually no that is false.

Everyone spreads all the viruses they come into contact with. Healthy people just never manifest symptoms of most of these viruses or their immune systems destroy them very fast minimizing spread.
The studies that claim asymptomatic spread have been proven to be a farce. Last year the WHO was claiming that up to 40% of the Covid spread was asymptomatic, now it stands at less than 1%/

Can an asymptomatic person transmit the virus to others?
There is no clear evidence in the literature showing that asymptomatic transmission is a major driver of the pandemic. The poorly supported theory that suggested this, was the main logic behind lockdown policies, which in any event have been shown to have no beneficial effect on death curves.

Healthy people are basically covid proof, it's the people that think they can live unhealthy lifestyles without penalty that are in danger.
Healthy people are covidproof, fat people are to blame for a lot of this crap.

This is literally just a cousin of the flu we are unused to and need to adapt to.
I won't say that it is the cousin of the flu.

There is money and power involved so they lie lie lie lie lie.... and now they have lied themselves into corners they can't back out of anymore.

These vaccines, half of which are not actually vaccines anyway, are at best expensive prophylactics.
I agree that it is by now one big money spin, outside of vaccinating the vulnerable, I find the argument from the authorities to by just deadwood at this stage.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
I say open the borders and let's get reckt. Not a single flying Dutch **** is given over here. They party en mass in the streets on King's Day and every time the sun is out Vondelpark has to be closed due to overcrowding. They are literally throwing away vaccines because people are not showing up for their appointments.

rambo919

Honorary Master
The studies that claim asymptomatic spread have been proven to be a farce. Last year the WHO was claiming that up to 40% of the Covid spread was asymptomatic, now it stands at less than 1%/

It basically has similar spread vectors to TB. Asymptomatic spread might be small but it does exist..... it's not the boogieman they make it to be though.

I won't say that it is the cousin of the flu.
Flu, colds, corona (all of them).

These are cousins, some freakier than others but still family.

I agree that it is by now one big money spin, outside of vaccinating the vulnerable, I find the argument from the authorities to by just deadwood at this stage.
They want to look as if they are doing something to fix the problem.... even though they literally can't unless they force people to exercise.

Imagine that, czars in tracksuits shouting at everyone every morning.

Nod

Executive Member

Kieppie

Expert Member
Yup, plenty of countries require yellow fever vaccinations in order to be able to visit,

https://www.passporthealthusa.com/vaccinations/yellow-fever/

This hysteria is baffling,
No. There is a big difference. How many times do you need to receive a vaccine for Yellow fever, polio etc.? Once.
They recommend a booster if you've gone for over 10 years since you had your Yellow fever and are traveling to an area that has a current outbreak.

This is not at all similar to a Covid vaccine every year.

surface

Honorary Master
Well if they start denying you access to places like cinemas etc then it is a bit more than yellow fever for travel.
It will definitely be much more involved than yellow fever. If you are in charge of a country, what would you do ? Let everyone come in regardless?