Let's STOP MONSANTO from Poisoning the planet for profit. [necro warning]

Eugene66

Conspiracy on your health and the planet exposed.

Ever heard of ROUND UP?? Its weed killer that kills weeds, worms, birds, wildlife, and YOU. How much poisoned vegetables and canned foods are we buying from our Supermarkets?

Yeah we heard it before.
No scientist is allowed to make public announcements unless his findings were peer reviewed right? WRONG!!

This video will clearly show how we have been duped all along and believing in the above myth has kept us in the dark for a long time. Poisoning ourselves and the planet.

[video=youtube;Rml_k005tsU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rml_k005tsU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"There's nothing they are leaving untouched: the mustard, the okra, the bringe oil, the rice, the cauliflower. Once they have established the norm: that seed can be owned as their property, royalties can be collected. We will depend on them for every seed we grow of every crop we grow. If they control seed, they control food, they know it -- it's strategic. It's more powerful than bombs. It's more powerful than guns. This is the best way to control the populations of the world.

The story starts in the White House, where Monsanto often got its way by exerting disproportionate influence over policymakers via the "revolving door". One example is Michael Taylor, who worked for Monsanto as an attorney before being appointed as deputy commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1991. While at the FDA, the authority that deals with all US food approvals, Taylor made crucial decisions that led to the approval of GE foods and crops. Then he returned to Monsanto, becoming the company's vice president for public policy.

Thanks to these intimate links between Monsanto and government agencies, the US adopted GE foods and crops without proper testing, without consumer labeling and in spite of serious questions hanging over their safety. Not coincidentally, Monsanto supplies 90 percent of the GE seeds used by the US market. Monsanto's long arm stretched so far that, in the early nineties, the US Food and Drugs Agency even ignored warnings of their own scientists, who were cautioning that GE crops could cause negative health effects. Other tactics the company uses to stifle concerns about their products include misleading advertising, bribery and concealing scientific evidence."

Wow this is just so inhumane.
Corn pollinating other corn in the wind contaminates neighboring farmers crops. Then those farmers get sued by Monsanto for using their seed.
Farmers keeping part of their harvest for next years sowing gets sued for not buying new monsanto seed every season..
Small family health farmers cannot maintain clean crops anymore because the areas are contaminated by monsanto farmers.
ROUND UP kills everything that is not genetically engineered to be ROUND UP resistant including YOU.
Fertile ground become desert wasteland due to poising everything in the soil.

I am sure that to them we are just a 'harvest-able' entity. I can see how they are gradually destroying all life on this planet. In a few decades we will be dead from PCB's along with the plants and animals. Only Monsanto's crops will remain, with no one to harvest them.

The fish thrown into the lake to populate it only lived for three and half minutes before they died. So it is killing fish too! The stuff they buried is poisoning our water tables so drinking water is polluted and there is no way they can remove it from the environment while it slowly increases on a global scale.

So it keeps accumulating until the levels reach a stage where we become genetically deformed sickco's, dependent on medicines. The unfortunate and poor will just die off but eventually everyone will have to deal with this. There is no escaping it.

If we don't stop this our children will not see old age. Cancers, diabetes, infertility, deformed babies, skin rotting off. It is like AGENT ORANGE all over again.

I am going to tell everyone about this. Hopefully we can kick Monsanto out of South Africa as well. We will still be poisoned by other countries using it but at least we will be the last to go.
This video got them banned in other countries so let's share it with everyone.

PLEASE LET THIS GO VIRAL SO ALL COUNTRIES CAN KICK THEM OUT.

FOR OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS. LET'S MAKE THE WORLD SAFE.

BobsLawnService

Expert Member
I heard that if you +1 this Monsanto will burst into flames and disappear, Kony will stop killing the children and HIV will go away.

You heard it hear first.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
If I were Monsanto, I'd invest in tinfoil companies right now... ;)

Freaksta

Expert Member
TBH the docs ive seen didnt shed Monsanto in good light, mostly with the corn etc!

BobsLawnService

Expert Member
It is obvious that thgey get up to all sorts of unethical behaviour. Posting to a messageboard has zero chance of stopping them.

Beachless

Executive Member
If you dont want to eat Modified foods then dont buy modified foods the formers will grow what ever is in demand.

Waaib

Executive Member
@Eugene666 - 2 years off the forum and this is how you choose to come back? Yowsers.

Mars

Honorary Master
I watched something about this on tv a couple of months ago I think. Bad stuff.

murraybiscuit

Executive Member
and yet we are living longer, better lives with access to cheaper, more diverse forms of nutrition than ever before.
it must be because of that expensive organic fair trade food we've been eating for the last 50 years.

noxibox

Honorary Master
If you want to stop bad behaviour by companies then forget about the companies and go after the real problem - corrupt politicians.

We do however need efficient farming methods, and that is going to include pesticides and large scale production.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
and yet we are living longer, better lives with access to cheaper, more diverse forms of nutrition than ever before.
it must be because of that expensive organic fair trade food we've been eating for the last 50 years.

If by this post you mean "...we are living longer,..." due to amazing advancements in medicine and also that we have "...access to cheaper, more diverse forms of nutrition...", by which you must be referring to Fast Food...I agree.

Our life expectancy did not increase 'cos we are eating healthier...

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
/just shakes head

All herbicides and insectides are dangerous, why pick on Monsanto? If you want to be specific - Roundup is a Glyphosate based Herbicide, but so is Buccaneer, Razor Pro, Genesis Extra II and other herbicides made from other companies, why not name them as well?

Is it because Monsanto is the biggest and they were smart enough to engineer a seed that is resistant to their own herbicide. To me it is not "taking over the world" it is just clever thinking