Let's talk about psychics

Jings

Honorary Master
Don't think I know chunk. Not married. Not going to Mozambique. Not out of shampoo. Not giving anyone a bracelet. Currently have a lodger (using that term very loosely) but that's about it....
Why are you using the lodger term loosely? Family member, like your mom? Just keep in mind for the future because it feels so certain it's a young woman you are in love with. When asking if you are gay, the answer is "noooo". There is a name that keeps popping up, sounds like a nickname - Joob or Joobs but not sure if it's her.

:)So you give readings?:crylaugh:
I had a reading last year. Some of the stuff was spot on others happen already.
Not professional readings, more for exploration and learning purposes. Had a reading about three years ago too. Guess it was to validate the info received and make sure I wasn't crazy, especially the way of going about the exploration.

Nope I'm sure we don't.
Okay, so very possibly it was abzo's session that was mixed up with yours and so made another attempt:

You vai to university. We don't all have brains. We have it in blue and brown. It's the network. 24 carrots. 22, punch it in directly. This is the cam for security. We can replace it for you. No. 21. Lock there. All you have to do is select. Do you think so, Sam?

Nope, before the "millennials".

Will you read me?
Done the session not so sure this is you but maybe you have something in common, so please let me know if you do. Heard this person come up before and often it starts off as "Check!" Once established, plan to proceed with a second reading.

Check! I'm good (sounds like cutlery and drinking glasses) Bryce, my BF. We have lunch. It's 2:16. they have drinks. What is hot fudge? Wow, it's 5 past 7. Keep your eye on the ball. Might as well work. Nick is on Facebook. I'm in Scotland. I'm positive. Are you serious about the American? Bed calls. Feedback at 8. He looks quite serious (laughter). I'm proud of you. I'm glad.

homeboy

:)So you give readings?:crylaugh:
I had a reading last year. Some of the stuff was spot on others happen already.
Not professional readings, more for exploration and learning purposes. Had a reading about three years ago too. Guess it was to validate the info received and make sure I wasn't crazy, especially the way of going about the exploration.

Ok for fun do a reading for me. Anything you can pick up.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Done the session not so sure this is you but maybe you have something in common, so please let me know if you do. Heard this person come up before and often it starts off as "Check!" Once established, plan to proceed with a second reading.

Check! I'm good (sounds like cutlery and drinking glasses) Bryce, my BF. We have lunch. It's 2:16. they have drinks. What is hot fudge? Wow, it's 5 past 7. Keep your eye on the ball. Might as well work. Nick is on Facebook. I'm in Scotland. I'm positive. Are you serious about the American? Bed calls. Feedback at 8. He looks quite serious (laughter). I'm proud of you. I'm glad.
Nothing even close.

Must say giving "readings" with the caveat "not sure this is you" or "I may have swapped it with...." doesn't get the credibility levels up...

Splinter

Honorary Master

Nothing even close.

Must say giving "readings" with the caveat "not sure this is you" or "I may have swapped it with...." doesn't get the credibility levels up...

BaronBuffoon

Executive Member
Skeptics, what would it take to convince you that people who call themselves psychics do have the abilities they lay claim to?

Psychics, under what conditions might you concede that you might be mistaken about having extraordinary abilities?

Dave

Honorary Master
Skeptics, what would it take to convince you that people who call themselves psychics do have the abilities they lay claim to?

Psychics, under what conditions might you concede that you might be mistaken about having extraordinary abilities?
Even though I don't consider myself a "skeptic" as it's a stupid term made up by acolytes of the conmen, there's also no such thing as a psychic as people can't really talk to dead people or spirits, sorry to say.

But I would change my view when internationally recognised and properly qualified mainstream scientists using peer reviewed and repeatable experiments can consistently open this portal to the dead and other spirits and show via unquestionable, indisputable video and and audio that it exists and this communication is possible.

And none of this nonsense of "I'm seeing a J, does anyone know a John?" But direct "John Smith has a message for his daughter Mary Jones, of 43 Main Street, Anytown"

As long as it's all innuendo, double speak and crap talking set up by conmen for cash it's laughable..

Splinter

Honorary Master

As Dave said, the terms "skeptic" is misleading. It's not skeptical to disbelieve something that has never been proven.

But the "convincing" would have to be proof of two things:

- that spirits/dead people exist

- that some people can communicate with them

vic777

Expert Member

I will write something on a piece of paper and put it in a sealed envelope with today's newspapers front page. If a "psychic" can tell me what is on that paper, I will believe in "remote viewing". Talking to the dead? Come up with something concrete, believeable that only myself and the dead relative would have known, without any double-speak and room for creative interpretation

Arksun

Expert Member

If jings answered my two questions correctly, that would've been something.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Consistent and repeatable results demonstrating evidence of a supernatural power, tested under conditions that eliminate chicanery on the part of any involved party.

Last edited:

Jings

Honorary Master
Nothing even close.

Seriously not concerned with credibility on this forum, especially considering the kind of scepticism observed.

Even personally have had a lot of information that doesn't make any sense at the time of recording it, only to understand it as events unfold, which is why I don't like to discount anything and just keep it in mind. One such example is Paul which turned out to be the surname of a colleague. Session was done in February 2016, however I only heard of the company in June 2016 when I got a phone call for a temp job interview, unemployed at the time. Job was for six weeks, but was called back for a permanent position starting 1st December. Surname has significance because surname if first in the address book which means we often get internal mails addressed to us in our surnames. Her son's name is Zee, and so is the nickname of our colleague that started in June 2017. Rest of the info is a little too personal to share.

I hurt her. Paul! I’ll go follow him. Here’s a camera. Don’t mess with the long hair. You log off. Come Zee.
As I said before, information doesn't arrive in book format. There is obviously difficulty as humans, understanding the information that is not bound by time. How to even begin to understand how information is interpreted, and how the information interpreted correctly before the time is chosen to be revealed is beyond comprehension. But I'm trying really hard to figure it out.

In your reading, Nick has actually come up before, with a reference to Scotland. Only connection I can make right now is that the people referred it in the session is on your side of the country.

What does all this mean? Thanks for your help, Agent Nick. Scotland, let’s go. It happened to be foreign. A lot cheaper.
If you still interested in finding out more, I could do a simple recording to stretch and amplify the sounds for information.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Seriously not concerned with credibility on this forum, especially considering the kind of scepticism observed.

Even personally have had a lot of information that doesn't make any sense at the time of recording it, only to understand it as events unfold, which is why I don't like to discount anything and just keep it in mind. One such example is Paul which turned out to be the surname of a colleague. Session was done in February 2016, however I only heard of the company in June 2016 when I got a phone call for a temp job interview, unemployed at the time. Job was for six weeks, but was called back for a permanent position starting 1st December. Surname has significance because surname if first in the address book which means we often get internal mails addressed to us in our surnames. Her son's name is Zee, and so is the nickname of our colleague that started in June 2017. Rest of the info is a little too personal to share.

As I said before, information doesn't arrive in book format. There is obviously difficulty as humans, understanding the information that is not bound by time. How to even begin to understand how information is interpreted, and how the information interpreted correctly before the time is chosen to be revealed is beyond comprehension. But I'm trying really hard to figure it out.

In your reading, Nick has actually come up before, with a reference to Scotland. Only connection I can make right now is that the people referred it in the session is on your side of the country.

If you still interested in finding out more, I could do a simple recording to stretch and amplify the sounds for information.
Oh yes, I forgot about your "time travel" readings. Another lovely wide-spread net. As in - "You know, it wasn't true now, but if my readings should hit something in the future...".

But can we establish this as the record now - as in, this was my reading, and no-one else? As you said this:

"In your reading, Nick has actually come up before, with a reference to Scotland. Only connection I can make right now is that the people referred it in the session is on your side of the country."

Splinter

Honorary Master

Jings, you post nothing that makes sense, and then say the rest is a bit too personal to share. It's truly nonsensical.

Jings

Honorary Master

Ok for fun do a reading for me. Anything you can pick up.
Okay, here's a fun reading done on a simple recording which was amplified and slowed down.

Left you worried. Say I love you, my sweet son. You know how I feel. You fell on your knee. Do you need me here? Wendall. Drinks are on me. Oh yes please, Sherrin. I have more money.

Jings

Honorary Master
Jings, you post nothing that makes sense, and then say the rest is a bit too personal to share. It's truly nonsensical.
So the surname of my colleague, her son and another colleague sharing the same name (information received in advance for a company I didn't work for at the time), doesn't make sense to you. Well, to me that explains something about you.

Splinter

Honorary Master
So the surname of my colleague, her son and another colleague sharing the same name (information received in advance for a company I didn't work for at the time), doesn't make sense to you. Well, to me that explains something about you.
Read what you posted. You actually didn't say anything that said you had linked this stuff?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Well it's there in quotes. Aren't you able to read the quotes?
Sigh. WTF did you think this meant?:

"One such example is Paul which turned out to be the surname of a colleague. Session was done in February 2016, however I only heard of the company in June 2016 when I got a phone call for a temp job interview, unemployed at the time. Job was for six weeks, but was called back for a permanent position starting 1st December. Surname has significance because surname if first in the address book which means we often get internal mails addressed to us in our surnames. Her son's name is Zee, and so is the nickname of our colleague that started in June 2017."

What exactly did you prove with the above?