LG G4 Extended Battery Cover - Where to buy?

RedViking

Nord of the South

Grubscrew

Expert Member
Holy crap, how is that possible. What do you do with your phone? I thought that I was a slight power user, calls, emails, browsing, whatsapp, navigation, tapatalk and taking photos and my phone lasts me almost the whole day.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I thought there might be something wrong then. I do allot of browsing, emailing, screen share control and of cause the usual messaging and phoning. As with all my phones I've had I don't use LED or Vibrate notifications. Only necessary background syncs. I disable LG stock apps that I don't use. GPS & Bluetooth usually off unless I need to use it, same with WiFi. Screen brightness usually around 30-40% unless I am outside. I use Greenify to close background apps that I don't use.

I'm using GSam battery Monitor:

Screen around 40%
Phone Radio around 15%
App Usage around 40%: Android System + Kernel (Android OS) uses between 15% and 20 %.

RedViking

Nord of the South
So I guess I'm the only one looking for a LG G4 Extended Battery Cover? :crying:

Lupus

Honorary Master
Yeah I get almost a day out of it with watching videos as well. Maybe your battery is not right?

RedViking

Nord of the South
Thanks for your reply. Is there a way for me to test my battery? Something I can compare it against maybe? I'll message Orange in the week and explain the situation.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Thanks for your reply. Is there a way for me to test my battery? Something I can compare it against maybe? I'll message Orange in the week and explain the situation.

Unfortunately not that I am aware of, maybe charge it up fully and try leave it for a bit and see how it drains. Also check the battery usage in the settings.