LG Optimus 3D smartphone in SA soon

Aztech

Why would you want 3D on a device like this?!
I said something similar the first time I saw a phone with a (four) colour screen. It was a Siemens (Remember when they made cellphones?) and it was hideous.

Not that I'm saying you're wrong, just that I'm less confident than I used to be about my own ability to see the potential in new mobile technologies.

Necksy

Why would one needs a 3D phone? That is just a waste of money, for now.

Avenue

Expert Member
I think that's pretty cool- okay I hardly ever take photos with my existing phone, but still

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Tries to imagine...
*nauseous*

This 3D fad seems to be getting out of hand. Let's hope they prove me wrong ins future and 3D one a small screen is actually awesome for some reason. For now, I'm happy to admit I think it's a *** idea.

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
I said something similar the first time I saw a phone with a (four) colour screen. It was a Siemens (Remember when they made cellphones?) and it was hideous.

Not that I'm saying you're wrong, just that I'm less confident than I used to be about my own ability to see the potential in new mobile technologies.
Saw that one. Colors defintely looked washed-out.

Was as big as a brick as well.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I would not mind having a 3D Blackberry. Damn that would be cool! BUT....if you boys think this phone is going to come cheap you have another thing coming. This will be the first 3D phone so you gonna pay a premium me things.