LGBT group created.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hi all. I have created a LGBT group for any gay members on this forum. If you feel like it, please do join.

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/group.php?groupid=101

Lets see how it goes and if there is any interest.....wont know till we try hey.

Regards:
OC

PS: THIS GROUP HAVE NOW GONE PRIVATE AND YOU NEED A INVITE TO JOING. SHOULD U BE A GAY MEMBER OF MYBB AND WISH TO JOIN, PLEASE PM ME.

Last edited:

TowerGuru

Expert Member
No one has joined yet!

Whats LGBT? A gay LG TV?
Omw! This made me laugh so hard i almost spat out my rice crispies!! Gay lg tv. Lol. I agree with you though i really hate that abbreviation. I wish could take the lesbian gay bisexual and transexual group and condense it to just gay:) makes me happy.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I can change it gaytechie. Does not matter to me really.

I suppose it can be open to abuse....but hey, I have seent some pretty rough stuff spat out here regarding gay people. Nothing we have never heard before. I would say I will just turn my back on it, but in this case it might seen as a invite.

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
you know there will be some people who might start arguments just like in the PD section because they don't like this or they don't like that.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Omw! This made me laugh so hard i almost spat out my rice crispies!! Gay lg tv. Lol. I agree with you though i really hate that abbreviation. I wish could take the lesbian gay bisexual and transexual group and condense it to just gay:) makes me happy.
Sorry gaytechie...tried to change the group name...but does not seem to be possible.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
I personally have nothing against gay folk! I love watching two lesbians getting on!

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I personally have nothing against gay folk! I love watching two lesbians getting on!
I have said it before and will say it again. Lesbians dont count!!! I merely including them in the group to be polite :D

TowerGuru

Expert Member
Lol dont worry OC i dont mind the name. Btw do we have any new members!?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Yip...someone else just joined. Now standing on 6 members. :)

Not quite enough for a orgie...but getting there :)