Lie about Elon Musk’s donation to Pretoria Boys High School exposed

gregmcc

Honorary Master
He might not be a resident of SA anymore. Can still be a citizen. (If he is a resident, who says he doesn't pay tax?)

system32

Expert Member

grok

Honorary Master
Where are all the SJW now? Come on moegoes, go ape some-kind-of-unnamed-animal-lest-it-trigger-the-sensitives-schitt on Bryanston High for bullying(???!!!) the richest man in the world in his youth, so he can forgive and come back to South Africa and save us with his billions.

Yo, Mr Richest Man, remember your homeboys in SA

One SA Movement leader Mmusi Maimane was among the first South Africans to try to capitalise on SA-born tech entrepreneur Elon Musk's new status as the world's richest person.
Paywalled: the irony.. but to the dominee in fancy suits I guess the collection box is just an old habit that dies hard.

Even Derek Hanekom in his commie ANC magnificence reportedly murmured that the shunned white capitalist 'should invest in "the land of his birth"' like Zimbabwe lol rich whites are suddenly welcome on black land again 'slongs they got mah knee.

What a bunch of hypocritical turds..

damian24

Wealth/Money is not the only thing a generation can pass on ;)
Precisely, Elon went to Hatfield Primary in Pretoria... the school was so "prestigious" that it's closed down and the Gautrain station stands on top of our old playground...
He might not be a resident of SA anymore. Can still be a citizen. (If he is a resident, who says he doesn't pay tax?)
Definitely a non-resident... You only pay SA tax for what you earn in South Africa, Elon pays tax in the USA for his world wide earnings (the blessing of becoming American!)

If SA tried the same stunt, my citizenship would probably be a thing of the past....

D

Neuk_

Executive Member
I don't blame Elon for not wanting to hand out money to Africa, I am sure he realises that Africa doesn't have a money problem, it has an ethics problem.