Limpopo protestors arrested for burning and looting

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
A total of 65 protesters were arrested for public violence in Malamulele, Limpopo, on Monday, police said.

Protesters burned the public works regional offices and five vehicles, said Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.

"The local Masingita shopping complex has been completely looted," he said.

Damage was estimated at R3 million.

Mulaudzi said the situation was tense, and he advised motorists to avoid roads leading to Giyani and Thohoyandou.

Residents were demanding their own municipality.

They gathered along main streets, and barricaded the roads leading to Thohoyandou and Giyani with stones and burning tyres

Those arrested were expected to appear soon in the Manamulele Magistrate's Court.

Source : Sapa /lk/hdw/cls
Date : 02 Sep 2013 17:23

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
burn, loot, destroy, steal, take, demand, etc.... repeat ad infinitum.

in 20 years the ANC hasn't been able to teach their people anything else.

Crowley

Executive Member

I disagree. They burn, loot, destroy, steal, take, demand, etc.... like real professionals now.

GoofySmurf

Expert Member
A total of 65 protesters were arrested for public violence in Malamulele, Limpopo, on Monday, police said.

Protesters burned the public works regional offices and five vehicles, said Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.

"The local Masingita shopping complex has been completely looted," he said.

Damage was estimated at R3 million.

Mulaudzi said the situation was tense, and he advised motorists to avoid roads leading to Giyani and Thohoyandou.

Residents were demanding their own municipality.

They gathered along main streets, and barricaded the roads leading to Thohoyandou and Giyani with stones and burning tyres

Those arrested were expected to appear soon in the Manamulele Magistrate's Court.

Source : Sapa /lk/hdw/cls
Date : 02 Sep 2013 17:23

The African way ...

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
Don't arrest them, shoot them. Best way to prevent repeat offenders.

And this is the result... The regular honest members of the public make statements like these because of the utter frustration we have to endure just because we sit with the utmost useless of leaders who are just hell bent on plundering the country in any which way they can for their own personal gain. They are supposed to prevent these kinds of violence, but the police force who is supposed to stop this kind of crime and keep the strikes peaceful, is too **** scared to do anything about it and the majority are just as useless and corrupt as those who put them in those positions. The only message the cANCer government successfully got across to these violent plundering and stealing idiots in 20 years, is exactly what they are doing. Gary hit the nail right on the head.

Flanders

Honorary Master

Often I'll be watching the news and the only difference between the footage I'm seeing now and that from 1976 is the colour of the cops and the quality of the picture.

Redeemed

Expert Member
This morning I woke up in a curfew...
Oh God, I was a prisoner too...
Couldn't recognise the faces hanging over me...
They were all dressed in uniforms of brutality...
How many rivers do we have to cross before we can get to the boss?
That's why we gonna be...burning and looting tonight! Burning and looting tonight!
Burning all illusion tonight! Burning all pollution tonight!