Limpopo Woman Kills Attacker

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
A woman has shot dead a man who attacked her with a knife on a plot outside Tzaneen, Limpopo police said on Tuesday.

"For now we have opened an inquest docket. The suspect has not been identified as of yet. We don't who he is or where he is from," said Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi.

The woman, Susan Pohl, 52, was attacked while inspecting the plot on Monday morning after a storeroom burnt down at the weekend.

Pohl was armed and shot the man four times.

Mulaudzi said that once police had finished their investigation, the matter would be sent to the National Director of Public Prosecutions (NDPP) for a decision on whether to proceed.

Source : Sapa /aw/tk/clh/pd
Date : 05 Mar 2013 09:29

Rocket Raccoon

Executive Member
Not gonna comment. I was gonna say job well done until I saw "four times."

If it was actually a criminal, then job well done.

STS

Mafia Detective
Maybe he was taking a piss in the bushes?....

Devill

Damned
A woman has shot dead a man who attacked her with a knife on a plot outside Tzaneen, Limpopo police said on Tuesday.

If the person ran at her and she shot once and stopped him and then fired three more times, then I would think some bad times are ahead for her.

If the person surprised her and came within reach of her and she fired four times to make sure he posed no further danger to her life, I hope the charges against her will be dropped.

nakedpeanut

Expert Member
I'm sorry if anyone decides to attack me for ****s and giggles I will continue to shoot until you are face down in the dirt.

Well done to this women.

I don't like people dying but by the report it sounds like he got what he deserved.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Aaaaa some good news for a change......................

D.B.Cooper

Expert Member
1337539075478.gif

Crowley

Executive Member
Bringing a knife to a gun fight...

Well done to her but why did she only have 4 bullets in her gun?

grok

Honorary Master
See, citizens do actually need guns. :whistling:

Would have loved to see the expression on his face when he realised the magnitude of the mistake he made attacking this tannie!

KleinBoontjie

Honorary Master
In situations like this, there is no time to pause between shots and feel the assailants pulse. 4 shots is like a second or two. A blink of an eye.
Now if you were shooting through a door and don't know what awaits on the other side, then 4 shots is not right.

SoulTax

Executive Member
You have to make sure he's 100% dead so he can't lay charges against you.

Exactly that. If your assailant is alive, you have more chance of ending up in jail than if they are dead and you claim self defense. If you shoot someone, make sure they are dead. Just don't finish the job while they are lying on the ground. Forensic evidence will get you then. But 4 quick shots to the vital areas while they are standing can easily be defended as self defense shooting to make sure they stop coming.