"Linkin Park - The Hunting Party" album released

CR34M3

I have recently gotten their previous album and have enjoyed it but they are not the band the used to be.
Hehe, I can't help but feel like an abused wife going back to her husband every time a new Linkin Park album comes out. Maybe this time...

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Hehe, I can't help but feel like an abused wife going back to her husband every time a new Linkin Park album comes out. Maybe this time...

I think this time you will feel loved and caressed.

CR34M3

I think this time you will feel loved and caressed.
That's what people said about Living Things -- which was a lie. But we'll see.
At least Recharged is fresh in my mind; it should help soften the blow.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
This album is beyond epic. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed an album like this, from start to finish it's just awesome.

Highly recommended.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
This album is beyond epic. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed an album like this, from start to finish it's just awesome.

Highly recommended.

They released an official vid of one of their songs this week (not sure which one) and it sounded pretty generic :(

Please tell me there are a couple,of songs on this album that stand out in some way. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
They released an official vid of one of their songs this week (not sure which one) and it sounded pretty generic :(

Please tell me there are a couple,of songs on this album that stand out in some way. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet

The song from this video is the worst song on the album:

[video=youtube_share;oM-XJD4J36U]http://youtu.be/oM-XJD4J36U[/video]

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
This is more what the album is like:

[video=youtube;OCy5461BtTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCy5461BtTg&feature=share&list=PLlqZM4covn1H1joC6oUsewxv7fJygjTX7&index=2[/video]

Nice and aggressive but with melodies, almost punk rock at times.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
This is more what the album is like:

[video=youtube;OCy5461BtTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCy5461BtTg&feature=share&list=PLlqZM4covn1H1joC6oUsewxv7fJygjTX7&index=2[/video]

Nice and aggressive but with melodies, almost punk rock at times.

Hmmm...guess I'll have to give the whole album a listen to decide. Somehow this sounds very monotonous as well. Maybe I'm just not in the mood.

Dylan_G

Expert Member
God, this album is amazing.

LINKIN PARK IS BACK !!!!!

I'm just so happy it isn't electro-****.

kolaval

Executive Member
For me this is meh, the previous album, meh.
It has been a long time since I found an album that you like right from the start.
Most bands seem to lose their magic after the first few albums.