"Linkin Park - The Hunting Party" album released

BraBean

Honorary Master
I don't like what they've done to this album. Doesn't feel like them anymore. I'll stick to their old stuff.

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
Was driving back from PMB to Underberg in my noisy Land Rover yesterday so plugged in my headphones, drowned out the noise of the world and the road and listened to this album properly. Got to Rebellion and repeated it 5 times before finishing the album.

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Was driving back from PMB to Underberg in my noisy Land Rover yesterday so plugged in my headphones, drowned out the noise of the world and the road and listened to this album properly. Got to Rebellion and repeated it 5 times before finishing the album.

Rebellion is also my favourite song on the album. It features Malakian from System of a Down.

CR34M3

I still owe the album a proper listen-through. Given, it did not make me sit down and go "wow, this is some good stuff" (like for instance 10 Years' Feeding the Wolves). But maybe it grows on you.

One thing though; what's up with the track with Tom Morello? Is my version broken or did they actually collaborate with an awesome guitarist to release a track full of blandness?

TehStranger

Executive Member
Rebellion is the best of the bunch, and even that is crap. Well apart from the very clear SOAD influences (guitar and drum work), but they're not enough the save the song. Nothing makes it into my old school Linkin Park playlist.