• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

LIT FreeMe Family (MultiSIM) -- normal data zero and YT/Netflix still not working

Zabzoo

I have a FreeME Family MultiSIM. One additional SIM is used at home for connectivity. I have allocated 5GB normal data to that SIM which ran out last night. I thought because of LIT i'd still be able to access YouTube and/or Netflix, but this did not work.

Has anyone else had experience with this? Should the LIT be on that numer or is LIT supposed to be working for all the (multi-sim) devices?

:confused:

Zabzoo

LIT Works on FreeMe Family.

Just as an update. I have a sim on FreeMe Family with 0 data and I am able to access Netflix, YouTube. I am not sure why this didn't work properly in the beginning but it works great now. I do get the feeling that when you use these supposedly free services on a sim that still has normal data available that the normal data is used before the LIT (unconfirmed).

I recommend that if you want to use it like this, get an additional sim and don't add any data to it -- LIT will work.:D:D:D:D