lived666's anti-religion thread

Sollie

Expert Member
So if I lie lots I get eternal damnation and get to hang with the cool people instead of the righteous ****nuts up in heaven - yippee, my spot is guaranteed.!!

Regarding though this thread, I seriously doubt actually almost impossible, that even if someone was doing a shady shopping spree, they would use some student they have never met. My bet is that money was bound for dubious affairs.
Hopefully @lived666 will use this forum to debate his views and "Let it go, shed your anger, be free. " in future and not try derailing other threads with his views.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I went to a funeral today.

The pastor had a carrot (Heaven), a stick (if you don't talk to Jesus he won't remember you and you will hell) and "The end is nigh" as his sermon.

Verified to me that for this douche, Funerals are the ultimate salesman's mark shop.

Anyway, I have more respect for Hindus, Jews and Muslims than I do for Christians.

Because I have been to funerals from all of the above...

Nick333

Honorary Master
I went to a funeral today.

The pastor had a carrot (Heaven), a stick (if you don't talk to Jesus he won't remember you and you will hell) and "The end is nigh" as his sermon.

Verified to me that for this douche, Funerals are the ultimate salesman's mark shop.

Anyway, I have more respect for Hindus, Jews and Muslims than I do for Christians.

Because I have been to funerals from all of the above...
And right now there's the Muslim equivalent of a pastor somewhere using a funeral to encourage suicide bombers.

Techne

Honorary Master
Let's turn the thread around and ask why people are so defensive over religion when an almighty god would not even defend themselves?
I think God is doing just fine at keeping contingent things in existence here and now. If God didn't do that who would laugh at sad tossers like atheists and SJWs;):ROFL:

Sollie

Expert Member
Let's turn the thread around and ask why people are so defensive over religion when an almighty god would not even defend themselves?
Defensive? No - just getting tired of certain people using every opportunity to show how woke they are and never miss a chance of deliberately interjecting off topic views elsewhere in a guaranteed offensive way. So please don't twist it to something it's not. :rolleyes:

ekske1

Executive Member
I think the Gods is doing just fine at keeping contingent things in existence here and now. If the Gods didn't do that who would laugh at sad tossers like atheists and SJWs;):ROFL:
Just imagine them with erect penises

Last edited:

Drifter

Honorary Master
Like in Supernatural, I think He up and left after seeing what an abomination mankind has become. I guess after He made us, there was no Indian testing company to verify results before pre implementation. Now the product has become a total cluster fahrk.

rietrot

Honorary Master
True Odin is the one true God.
Well as far as civilisation goes, anything is better than nothing. No humans evolved out of barbarianism without the believe in gods and religions, it is the fundamental corner stone of culture and language, without it you can't even have basic morrals.
But in the end there can be only one.

EADC

Expert Member
Well as far as civilisation goes, anything is better than nothing. No humans evolved out of barbarianism without the believe in gods and religions, it is the fundamental corner stone of culture and language, without it you can't even have basic morrals.
But in the end there can be only one.
Considering basic morals are built into us and gods are just a human construct you can still have morals with out a god.

But In saying that if people need to believe in a god they can do so with all the gods they need.

There doesn't only have to be one if your religion says one so be it if it says 50 that's also fine.

Genisys

Executive Member
Defensive? No - just getting tired of certain people using every opportunity to show how woke they are and never miss a chance of deliberately interjecting off topic views elsewhere in a guaranteed offensive way. So please don't twist it to something it's not. :rolleyes:
No. Offense is taken, not given. In a perfect world not everyone will agree, not everyone will have the same religious believes, and not everyone will get offended when someone else has a different believe or opinion.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Considering basic morals are built into us and gods are just a human construct you can still have morals with out a god.
The claim thay basic morals are built in is a religious one. You might want to rephrase that. And then you need religious language to communicate about that morrals. That's what most human constructed religious stories are.

Genisys

Executive Member
The claim thay basic morals are built in is a religious one. You might want to rephrase that. And then you need religious language to communicate about that morrals. That's what most human constructed religious stories are.
As far as I'm aware morale is not dictated by only religion but a lot more than just the religion of a person. Take schooling, family, environment, friends, community and a lot more none religious aspects into account for the corner stones of morale.