Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

L-Dog

Agreed - and I see we are still behind in GD. This sucks. We still have Newcastle, and Wolves to play. :(
City has Leicester and Brighton and Burnely. I am depressed now.
Leicester is our best chance now, hopefully Brendan can finally help us win the league.

akescpt

Honorary Master
apparently equal to the highest ever points tally the red sir ever got. to put this kak title yo-yo-ing into perspective

Nimz

Expert Member
So damn disappointing. The team selection was wrong first of all and WTF with the missed opportunities. Salah need to learn to use both feet FFS

Another season of so close but fsckall to show for it

/Rant over

akescpt

Honorary Master
Didn’t see much but saw two sitters being missed. Manè and Milner. That level you must be clinical. Then gini who was just lost at sea. Gomez? Leaving out one of our main goal suppliers?

We can knock in five at anfield but will we stop them scoring?

Promise unfulfilled by the looks of it again. ****ing 97 points still no title. Cruel ****ing joke that.

Edit. Just seen salah’s opportunity. Even worse ****ing miss. Ffs.

Last edited:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
We played really well and were in no way dominated - stunning game for the neutrals.

That said, if you don't convert your chances at this level, and we had 3 golden ones (Mane, Milner, Salah), you won't survive.

It's so hard to criticise the team and manager when they've so well - team selection was obviously made taking Firmino injury into account and taking our poor away record in CL (hence more defensive with Gomez).

Personally I'd like to see us go back to the 'aggressive at all costs approach' against the big teams - attack being the best form of defense.

So, LFC 4 - Barca 0 at Anfield then....

(I can hope)

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
Injury to Keita was unfortunate. Should have seen Wijnaldum move back to join Milner and Fabinho, and Shaqiri in and shift Mo to the centre or leave Mo wide and bring Origi.