Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

L-Dog

Well at least Brighton drew against Newcastle and Arsenal so there is still hope. Believe!!

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Sorry lads, can't see you doing it now.

Banking on Brighton away is a bridge too far.

I remember having to bank on Palace to get something against City at the Etihad on the last day in order for United to get across the line. City required late goals and they got them. Just too much quality.

Azg

Expert Member
Well at least Brighton drew against Newcastle and Arsenal so there is still hope. Believe!!
Wolves beat Arsenal and Man U ( I know that's not saying much). But there is still the possibility of Man City dropping points against Brighton, and Liverpool getting beaten by Wolves.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
I like the narrative. City could have dropped the points against Spurs, United, Burnley or Leicester then it would have been ours to lose.

A late Sterling OG could be so sweet. A brawl and red cards galore ending it a forfeit by City. I dunno, will take anything even a Brighton dive and penalty.

City had a boring season and we have had a dramatic exciting season. That goal by Kompany though...

Zyk1

Expert Member
Wolves game will be tricky.
I don't see Brighton posing a threat to City.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
I have hope in my heart. Tonight we play 3-0 down against the greatest footballer of all time without Salah and Firmino... oops lol I just realised I was breaking out into our song. Well you know how it goes. It is not hopeless.

L-Dog

Atleast tomorrow is a public holiday so I can go on a bender if we pull off a miracle

B@rrels

Expert Member
Tonight’s #LFC team: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Fabinho, Milner, Shaqiri, Mane, Origi.

I was worried that Studge was going to play...but no

akescpt

Honorary Master
Da hell is shaq doing? We need to stop giving it back to them so cheaply. Game is tough enough as it is.