Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

greg0205

Honorary Master
We need to keep this Brewster kid fit. Needs a good go to see if he can step up.
He’s been good so far this pre-season... So has Larouci, and Hoever’s been excellent.

Also, we get to have a look at Van Den Berg over the next couple of weeks.

akescpt

Honorary Master
He’s been good so far this pre-season... So has Larouci, and Hoever’s been excellent.

Also, we get to have a look at Van Den Berg over the next couple of weeks.
Where you watching? Finding links have been hard.

dbecks

Executive Member
Just wanted to come on here and do the right thing, so congrats on the CL:thumbsup:
#so Happy you didnt win the league:p

Had some epic debates/banter with the guys on here so here's to a awesome new season.

Okay, thats it for me and being nice to your feckers..:laugh:;). See you in the banter thread:p

greg0205

Honorary Master
Just wanted to come on here and do the right thing, so congrats on the CL:thumbsup:

Had some epic debates/banter with the guys on here so here's to a awesome new season.

Okay, thats it for me and being nice to your feckers..:laugh:;). See you in the banter thread:p
Fair play and good to see you back.

Truth be told, I had a peek at the United thread too... You were discussing Mata's passing and Lukaku's touch... Here's our Joel passing to Divok in the preseason game at Tranmere. Enjoy.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
Just wanted to come on here and do the right thing, so congrats on the CL

Okay, thats it for me and being nice to your feckers..;). See you in the banter thread:p
You went awol around November and had me worried. That was before the worst. Even before our own goal win in December. Some of you did not even pop by when we dropped two points at OT.

Anyway busiest and most exciting time of the year for the United thread.

dbecks

Executive Member
You went awol around November and had me worried. That was before the worst. Even before our own goal win in December. Some of you did not even pop by when we dropped two points at OT.

Anyway busiest and most exciting time of the year for the United thread.
Yeah, been a rough year - happy to be back.

I just leave and look whats happens with Pool - thank goodness I'm back and things can go back to normal:ROFL:

L-Dog

I saw Nabil Fekir has been signed by Real Betis for 17 million pounds. How the heck did no one else sign him even us considering we were willing to pay 60-70 mil a year ago ?

akescpt

Honorary Master
I saw Nabil Fekir has been signed by Real Betis for 17 million pounds. How the heck did no one else sign him even us considering we were willing to pay 60-70 mil a year ago ?
We pulled out because of an issue with his knees. Maybe others found the same.

L-Dog

He still paid for France and Lyon not sure how the knee issue is but must be massive to be worth 40 mil

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
The owner of Lyon must be feeling like a total ****ing twat

akescpt

Honorary Master
There goes the title challenge...

#FIFA have FINALLY confirmed the 2019 Qatar Club World Cup will be played from 11th December to 21st December with three confirmed entrants so far: #Liverpool, CF Monterrey, Hienghène Sport. Thoughts?

greg0205

Honorary Master
There goes the title challenge...

#FIFA have FINALLY confirmed the 2019 Qatar Club World Cup will be played from 11th December to 21st December with three confirmed entrants so far: #Liverpool, CF Monterrey, Hienghène Sport. Thoughts?
It’ll give our U23 team something to do over December.

L-Dog

We really need another signing or two to challenge city, our starting 11 is fine but an injury or two will derail our challenge especially considering we will probably need 95+ points to win the title.

akescpt

Honorary Master
Looking forward to the kids playing today. Brewster. Wilson. Hoever. Need to keep Wilson there.

Gonna be 6 subs. Think klopp is worried about the already tight fixture list.