Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

akescpt

Honorary Master
Why klopp went this way only he will know. Playing out of form players. Leaving players in form on the bench.

No protection. For that backline. No outlet either. Milner and ox at sea currently. So frustrating. Gomez is supposedly the better defender but out of position for the goal.

L-Dog

Must say we look a lot better but we with the lack of depth we can't compete with City. If the front three or Robertson gets injured we are in serious trouble.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Why klopp went this way only he will know. Playing out of form players. Leaving players in form on the bench.

No protection. For that backline. No outlet either. Milner and ox at sea currently. So frustrating. Gomez is supposedly the better defender but out of position for the goal.
I reckon his focus is on the next game - League is the priority this year.

This cup is a bonus cherry

No complaints from me that we won the thing mind you

YNWA

akescpt

Honorary Master
I reckon his focus is on the next game - League is the priority this year.

This cup is a bonus cherry

No complaints from me that we won the thing mind you

YNWA
I reckon that extra time would have screwed up whatever plans he did have for Southampton. They were just knackered at the end.

Lots of youngsters in that squad. Hopefully not just for the cups. Admire lampard’s approach at the moment.

We are really gonna miss Alison. Bloody hell.

fishfly

Honorary Master
Well done Pool, bad tho 120minutes and you play again on Saturday, Mane and Fabinho looks broken

akescpt

Honorary Master
Besides that wonderful goal it’s been awful. Shaq perhaps. Ox not at the races yet. Lots of chances for the saints. Bloody hell but we are missing the distribution from our gk.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
3 points - that's all that counts.

After the trials of midweek extra time, humidity, travel from Turkey and goalie being slide tackled, I'll take that performance any day.

Marching on.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Nah man. They’ve bought well. Watching them out of the corner of my eye. We should smoke them but that nai is building well.
They're still a bit shaky at the back but Auba and Lacazette are potent and they've definitely strengthened in the midfield