Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

L-Dog

Lovren vs Aguero was probably one of the most stressful thing I have watched

millennia

So, Dejan huh?
I can't deny that he had a good game yesterday. Still gave a couple of heart in mouth moments! Most notably when he got his foot in the way and the ball deflected just past the top corner.

Cracking game though

Rocco1

Agueroooooooooooooooooooooo! Has never scored at Anfield. Didn't yesterday either. Too bad. You hate to see it.
He did the prolonged early dive that put Sterling off and he blocked/deflected it over the cross bar. He played pretty well comparatively, thought he might struggle with the pace.

We were fortunate with the 2 or 3 undefended crosses where Aguero failed to score or get a proper touch. jix on him scoring, at fortress Anfield :)

Btw anyone seen a proper view of the Silva handling the ball? (most views were afterwards or his body hides it, but only way ball comes back to TAA is from his arm/hand)

The biased commentators on DSTV/Sky was annoying...

superskully

Expert Member
Lovren can defend, mostly, when we are camping a bit in our own half.
He cant defend when teams are counter attacking us

akescpt

Honorary Master
Midfield didn’t click that first half. At all. Ox with a disappearing act again.

Seems to be a sub at the moment.

akescpt

Honorary Master
Piss poor defending there. Lovren. Van dyk. Trent. All going in to defend the same ball. ****ing amateur hour. Just Robertson left to defend 3 palace players.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
Leicester serious competition. At least one or both of City and Chelsea will drop points shortly. no beautiful goals but who cares.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
3 points thanks

Palace raise their game against us and City

Zaha is poor every other week - plays like a world beater today.

greg0205

Honorary Master
3 points thanks

Palace raise their game against us and City

Zaha is poor every other week - plays like a world beater today.
I don't think Roy ever, truly got over how it ended for him at Liverpool. I think he lies awake at night fixating on two games every season... Just two.

Make no mistake, he's a good manager; he's just not a Liverpool manager.

And yeah, Palace is always tricky. I can't remember a 3-0 or 4-0, its always 1-0 or 2-1 and we had that 4-3 earlier this year.

KOPITE

Executive Member
Every team playing 11 men behind the ball and try counter attacking football. Napoli acting like a bunch of thugs and getting away with alot of fouls.

No excuse, but we played poor and were man managed by Napoli with these anti football tactics.

Hopefully Fabinhos injury is not serious

Rocco1

does make the away game at redbull a tough one, with at a minimum a draw, and a must win to top the group