Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

hawker

Honorary Master
Save it for the banter thread.

A lot of miserable people will avoiding us tomorrow morning
Hhaha there is a ManU fan at my office, he wears Man Utd gear everyday - today is the first day this year he isn't wearing it and he made sure he wasn't at his desk when I got to work hahahaa.

xeslaro

Executive Member
Don't know about you guys. But our win last night didn't provide the same joyous feel as did the City and Leicester wins.

Not sure why that is. I should be sticking it to the mancs, but don't feel like that's appropriate.

Oh well, upwards and onwards YNWA.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Don't know about you guys. But our win last night didn't provide the same joyous feel as did the City and Leicester wins.

Not sure why that is. I should be sticking it to the mancs, but don't feel like that's appropriate.

In the real world, United are a mid-table team, 30 points behind us on the log, while City and Leicester are the only teams who can challenge us for the title.

That's why.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master

Speak for yourself - when Salah slotted his goal in the 93rd minute the dogs ran out of the room at the celebration volume from me

Rocco1

Seems pretty quite in the banter thread. The MANC's accepting there mid table form and lot in life and liverpool winning the league

signates

Executive Member
Every team from 4th position is closer to the relegation zone than to Liverpool.

millennia

Top post in the reddit link i posted

If you aren’t enjoying this yet, you need to start enjoying all of this. Might never happen again. And if you’re holding on to fear because there’s the mathematical chance of failure, you need to let it go.
Months of feeling good and knowing something incredible is here and is coming SO outweighs the minute chance to say “I told you so” and be tight bummed every minute of every game.
I mean really, what does a football team need to do for you to be confident in them? Years of success? Look at us.
Yes, it's squeaky bum time and after so many years of disappointment, i also can't believe that we're in the position that we are, but screw it, i am going to enjoy this ride. This team is making history regardless. Hopefully we finish it in 1st place :)

greg0205

Honorary Master
Top post in the reddit link i posted

Yes, it's squeaky bum time and after so many years of disappointment, i also can't believe that we're in the position that we are, but screw it, i am going to enjoy this ride. This team is making history regardless. Hopefully we finish it in 1st place :)
That reddit post is right. I'm 97% of the way there, but it's 100% right.

I also get why everyone at Anfield sang it.

Sure, the league, but we'd just gone 80 minutes between Virg's goal and Mo's and United had been on the attack for the last fifteen... That goal was the same rush of relief and euphoria you feel after a bungee or landing safely after jumping out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft.

So you sing.

And there were United fans in the away pen to sing it to.

I loved it.

I'm not singing yet - 3% to go 'till I'm living that reddit post - but I'm brewing the Honey and Ginger tea for the voice in the meantime.

fishfly

Honorary Master
Speak for yourself - when Salah slotted his goal in the 93rd minute the dogs ran out of the room at the celebration volume from me
That's because somewhere somehow deep down you felt United could have snatched that draw from the jaws of defeat... which you are dead wrong.

The United right now is in shambles... we have a coach without the coaching capability to challenge for top 4. Then we have a board that is incapable of supporting the coach from a transfer market point of view.

United right now under Ed Woodnob is a brand that is trying to broker the next sponsorship deals without any care for football

Rocco1

That's because somewhere somehow deep down you felt United could have snatched that draw from the jaws of defeat... which you are dead wrong.

The United right now is in shambles... we have a coach without the coaching capability to challenge for top 4. Then we have a board that is incapable of supporting the coach from a transfer market point of view.

United right now under Ed Woodnob is a brand that is trying to broker the next sponsorship deals without any care for football
With these results and current form they (united) might find the value of the advertising deals much lower than previous years. missing champions league has already put a dent in the finances

fishfly

Honorary Master
With these results and current form they (united) might find the value of the advertising deals much lower than previous years. missing champions league has already put a dent in the finances
Which I hope will force the Glazers to sell up and leave and take Ed Woodnob with them!