Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

Nimz

Executive Member
The way City is playing compared to us leaves me a bit worried.

Let's hope we can shake off the lock-down blues

Splinter

Honorary Master
The snowflakery is strong with this one. There's nothing wrong with ribbing United on any thread except for the United thread.
Umm, we've been through this before. If you diss United here, it gives us licence to come into your thread to respond in kind.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Umm, we've been through this before. If you diss United here, it gives us licence to come into your thread to respond in kind.
What a load of bollocks. You make that rule up all by yourself? You can diss Liverpool anywhere you want except here.

The banter thread is open season on everyone. I know you're a bit thick, but now you taking the mickey. What's the title of this thread? Couldn't be farken clearer. If you can't handle it, go and cry somewhere else.

Go on then. Diss Liverpool on the Man United thread. Nobody's really gonna be bothered...because it's your safe space.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
So it will be alright for United fans to laugh at the Hillsborough disaster in the United thread? There's diss and there's disrespect...
Some United fans are offended by Manure , others by ManU . Others might also be offended by Man United.

Are you seriously suggesting that Kopites dig was at the Munich air disaster?

Splinter

Honorary Master
What a load of bollocks. You make that rule up all by yourself? You can diss Liverpool anywhere you want except here.

The banter thread is open season on everyone. I know you're a bit thick, but now you taking the mickey. What's the title of this thread? Couldn't be farken clearer. If you can't handle it, go and cry somewhere else.

Go on then. Diss Liverpool on the Man United thread. Nobody's really gonna be bothered...because it's your safe space.
Sure man. Did it take you that long drinking to make this stuff up? :)

fishfly

Honorary Master
Some United fans are offended by Manure , others by ManU . Others might also be offended by Man United.

Are you seriously suggesting that Kopites dig was at the Munich air disaster?

Are you sure you don't need your eyes checked... Kopite specifically wrote:

kopite said:
The lockdown has really thrown us out of form.

We were poor and Everton made it difficult with manure style footy.

Onwards and upwards
The term “ManUre” originated from chants about Duncan Edwards by West Brom fans following the Munich Air Disaster. “Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, Man U are manure, rotting in their grave.”

Been posted enough times, guess you just don't see it that way...

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master

The term “ManUre” originated from chants about Duncan Edwards by West Brom fans following the Munich Air Disaster. “Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, Man U are manure, rotting in their grave.”

My question is simple, was Kopite's statement a dig at the Munich Air Disaster? Or was it a dig at United's style of play?

Splinter

Honorary Master

Only kopite would stoop so low, and only Hamish would defend him.

Splinter

Honorary Master
My question is simple, was Kopite's statement a dig at the Munich Air Disaster? Or was it a dig at United's style of play?
United were not even playing, and he still somehow managed to bring United into it and throw out a low-blow comment at the same time. You defend him all you want; it makes you look really good.

SukkaFoo

Expert Member
Ugh guys come on. Who cares. It's the pool thread if you're itching for a fight I guess you got one on the internet. If he meant it as Munich dig I guess try to get him banned by the mods. Otherwise, who cares, go complain about him in the United thread.

So there's a game tonight... Far more interested in that.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Ugh guys come on. Who cares. It's the pool thread if you're itching for a fight I guess you got one on the internet. If he meant it as Munich dig I guess try to get him banned by the mods. Otherwise, who cares, go complain about him in the United thread.

So there's a game tonight... Far more interested in that.
Now this just underlines my point of how Kopite's post will open up friction.

Edit - and how it allows us here in the Liverpool supporters thread.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Hope Mo plays, he is Captain of my fantasy team.. Also hope Keita gets a good run effeminately has potential