Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

akescpt

Honorary Master
Why would these Barca baastids be talking to his representatives? Has the club got no say?

curbs2012

Expert Member
100m Euros offer made by Barca.. LFC rejected.. consider the matter closed.

KOPITE

Executive Member
KENT PENS NEW REDS DEAL

Ryan Kent has signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool.

The England U20 international, 20, played in seven of the club’s eight friendly fixtures.

fishfly

Honorary Master
Another season understaffed. Ffs
how so? you got 2 LB, milner back in midfield, you have your 4 CB and 4 strikers. I think you guys are in a stronger position than last season with the exception of a proper striker (Sturridge croak)

Hush9300

Expert Member
Liverpool can say what they want... Coutinho is very much still in play. It just requires the right offer.

Hush9300

Expert Member
Eishh....

But it means nothing though. Club is still holding all the cards as there is no buy out clause.

We can ride them for 120m-130 mil easily with the 200m of Barca

Saints is doing the same thing and standing firm.
Yeah, but with an official request, Liverpool’s hand have been weakened. If they don't sell they miss out on a decent fee and sit with a player on the wage books that doesn't want to be there. But yeah, I think they settle at about 120 million with about 100 paid up front.

Randhir

Honorary Master
Yeah, but with an official request, Liverpool’s hand have been weakened. If they don't sell they miss out on a decent fee and sit with a player on the wage books that doesn't want to be there. But yeah, I think they settle at about 120 million with about 100 paid up front.
Melissa Reddy‏Verified account @MelissaReddy_

I've been told it is "not true" that Phil Coutinho has handed in a transfer request

#LFC

James Pearce:#LFC adamant that they haven't received a transfer request from Philippe CoutinhoVerified account

KOPITE

Executive Member
True, but Barca is under pressure to splash and have the cash. One thing for sure 120m will probably minimum up to 150 perhaps. With Dortmund asking 150m already, we will get a big pay out definitely.

Pay up or shut up, club will not be hold to ransom by any player, owners and coach has made it clear and will demand any fee now.

KOPITE

Executive Member
Melissa Reddy‏Verified account @MelissaReddy_

I've been told it is "not true" that Phil Coutinho has handed in a transfer request

#LFC

James Pearce:#LFC adamant that they haven't received a transfer request from Philippe CoutinhoVerified account
Sky Sports is usually a reliable source though, so i'm confused :wtf:

curbs2012

Expert Member
Not really..perhaps in a year that didn't have WC yes..and if the market was still semi normal. However..being a WC year, we should tell him to knuckle down..play your heart out..and you'll get your move. Barca will be back. They usually come back for players they didn't get first or second time round..see Luis...

Phil has no release clause...is in the first year of a 5 year deal.. and has bags of potential to become much better..and is wanted and will be needed by Barca once Iniesta leaves..I'd say LFC have a pretty decent hand..

The f up is the timing...