Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

Nimz

Executive Member
Champions!!! Champions!!! Ole ole ole
Finally gents, finally!
@MickeyD I hope you're up there celebrating with the Gods!

30 whole years - I still can't believe it

The Voice

Executive Member
Have to say that what Klopp achieved with Liverpool in such a relatively short period of time is remarkable. He inherited what many would consider a pile of crap, and with a few key purchases converted Liverpool into an unstoppable force. Most notable additions were at the back: a keeper cost you a European final, so he fixed it by bringing in one of the best in the business. He sured up the back line with one of the greatest CBs the world has seen in a while. And brought up lightning quick wingbacks that supplied the ammo for a deadly front 3. But we can't forget Henderson who I think many people, Scousers included, had written off a long time ago. He was the glue for the whole team, as well as its engine.

It's for those reasons, and more, that I'm one of the Gooners who still wonders "what if we had gotten Klopp when we wanted him?" - well done, Liverpool. Now get that man a statue!

fishfly

Honorary Master
Have to say that what Klopp achieved with Liverpool in such a relatively short period of time is remarkable. He inherited what many would consider a pile of crap, and with a few key purchases converted Liverpool into an unstoppable force. Most notable additions were at the back: a keeper cost you a European final, so he fixed it by bringing in one of the best in the business. He sured up the back line with one of the greatest CBs the world has seen in a while. And brought up lightning quick wingbacks that supplied the ammo for a deadly front 3. But we can't forget Henderson who I think many people, Scousers included, had written off a long time ago. He was the glue for the whole team, as well as its engine.

It's for those reasons, and more, that I'm one of the Gooners who still wonders "what if we had gotten Klopp when we wanted him?" - well done, Liverpool. Now get that man a statue!
Actually I think Pool came right with whatever he did with TAA and Robertson - yes VVD was a catalyst but your attack of Mane, Salah supplemented with these two wingbacks rampaging up and down and overlapping the two attackers breaks down the teams.

TAA has made Nathan Clyne redundant, in a lot of the matches when these two players are not playing you guys do struggle.

L-Dog

Expert Member

Great news for next season, would be extremely difficult to defend the title without Mo, Mane and Keita (definitely hitting form next season) for a month or two