Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

KOPITE

Executive Member
Burnley close to signing Liverpool's Harry Wilson and Brighton's Dale Stephens

Burnley are closing in on the double signing of Liverpool's Harry Wilson and Brighton's Dale Stephens.

The Clarets are in talks with Liverpool over a deal for winger Wilson, and are said to be discussing a fee in the region of £15m.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Goal fest, quite impressed with Grujik but think he will probably be sold.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Mane was a frikin mosquito again!! Totally buzzing, and just when they thought they smacked him down ...he gets the ball back.

KOPITE

Executive Member
Mane was a frikin mosquito again!! Totally buzzing, and just when they thought they smacked him down ...he gets the ball back.
Best player in EPL for me and maybe the world. He does everything, he's the complete player. If we lose him it will leave a massive gap in our attacking lineup.

DeBruyne looks lost in that city team.

Crush

Was a great all-round performance last night!

Mane and Salah both looked sharp... Mane was outstanding! Salah is just oh so quick, it just always surprises me... Jota had a magnificent spell on! What a way to make an entrance!

AB1 is wider than Cartman's mom! And with no Hendo or Thiago in the midfield, you have got to be excited at the prospect of what the season holds for us!

I reckon we could split the squad in two and have both sides finished in Champions League positions!

KOPITE

Executive Member
Keita is dog slow and not on par with the rest. Gini's game is off since the Barca rumours. I see a couple of the guys are fighting for positions, Gini, Keita, Jones, Ox and Minamino.

Will be a good game on Thursday, we'll see if our 2nd 11 is better then the Gooners

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Keita is dog slow and not on par with the rest. Gini's game is off since the Barca rumours. I see a couple of the guys are fighting for positions, Gini, Keita, Jones, Ox and Minamino.

Will be a good game on Thursday, we'll see if our 2nd 11 is better then the Gooners

I guess that you just don't watch players in the way I do - those two did a brilliant job last night - exactly what Klopp wanted.