Liverpool FC supporters thread - 2017/18 Season

xeslaro

Executive Member
Hopefully Robertson's injury not serious. He's doubtful for Scotland's next match.

Broadcasting rights for various tournaments already bought and paid by networks is biting football in the butt. Injuries will continue to mount as football associations continue to honour their obligation in this congested manner. Notwithstanding adding a pandemic to boot too.

Crazy time.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Oh myyyyy...

KOPITE

Executive Member
Joint top, boys stepped up.

Jota unplayable and man of the match

Upwards and onwards

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
In the match following international break we usually look out of sorts, this was some performance. Attack from the front with heavy pressing to protect the defence.

KOPITE

Executive Member
Best performance off the season for me, I think our goalkeeper Clemence death put that extra mental strength in the boys.

I was expecting a dangerous Leicester who smashed City and Gooners away from home. They never even got a sniff tbh. Vardy only got one chance, but he’s 1st touch took the ball away from him.

UCL against Matjieland on Wednesday then an early kickoff away to Brighton on Saturday

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Best performance off the season for me, I think our goalkeeper Clemence death put that extra mental strength in the boys.

I was expecting a dangerous Leicester who smashed City and Gooners away from home. They never even got a sniff tbh. Vardy only got one chance, but he’s 1st touch took the ball away from him.

UCL against Matjieland on Wednesday then an early kickoff away to Brighton on Saturday

We're playing Atalanta on Wed.

Last edited:

L-Dog

Expert Member
Not been our season (From ESPNFC)

Premier League VAR overturns/decisions against this season:
Liverpool 8
Man United 4
Tottenham 4
Arsenal 1
Chelsea 1
Man City 1