Load shedding could return because of low price hike: Eskom CEO

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Blackmailing for money again. How did they manage to keep it going the past couple of months?

bokdrol

Executive Member
Stop threatening the people who pay your inflated salary and do your work.

Pitbull

Verboten
LMFAO!!!!

And the cat's out of the bag :D

I thought it was a capacity issue... Eskom you just got caught red handed!

Stokstert

Executive Member
Get your flippin money from non paying Soweto residents and pay for your f....n diesel, don't load the people who do pay their dues.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
So because ESKOM doesn't have the balls to cut of thousands and thousands of freeloaders it becomes our problem yet again.

Enough of this **** already :mad:

pezulu

Expert Member
What happens to all the electricity generated by the various wind farms, and the solar farm near De Aar?
Together they are producing quite a bit of electricity.

Does it get sent to Zimbabwe, or get pumped into the freeloader system?

agentrfr

Expert Member
Soon it will be pretty normal to get yourself off grid, especially with what we're working on currently... I'd expect in a couple years a fair chunk of SA's paying middle and upper class will want move off grid. Decentralised power production is the next big thing - mark my words. Do it properly with an electric car, and you wont have to pay for grid electricity or fuel... (not directly at least, and certainly far cheaper than what you pay now in equivalent electricity or transport costs)

agentrfr

Expert Member
It's also going to be fun to see how government will try to tax electricity used for transport given the shortfall in income from the fuel levy. Now THAT is a fight that is coming and going to get very, very ugly.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Somebody needs to file criminal charges against these idiots for racketeering and organised crime.