Load-shedding extended - from 09h00 Tuesday to 05h00 Saturday

deesef

Expert Member
But not too worry - escum and the anc have signed an agreement that there will be no load shedding during the election period. It's fantastic that a piece of paper can prevent breakdowns!!!

If only they thought of that 10 years ago...

Ghost64

Expert Member
Is all this real? The lights haven’t gone off since Friday, the app says it’s load shedding but it’s not.
Is this just politicking or has other areas experienced this as well?

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
But not too worry - escum and the anc have signed an agreement that there will be no load shedding during the election period. It's fantastic that a piece of paper can prevent breakdowns!!!

If only they thought of that 10 years ago...
and block covid. anc is da gods.

Ghost64

Expert Member
AFAIK load shedding ended at 5am and only starts again at 9am today. Perhaps you need a better app.
No load shedding since Friday. We should have had LS 3 times this past weekend but we didn’t.
Just wondering if other areas experienced that same.

Lupus

Honorary Master
No load shedding since Friday. We should have had LS 3 times this past weekend but we didn’t.
Just wondering if other areas experienced that same.
Nope you might've been one of the lucky few, I know block 2 in Johannesburg didn't get hit, but somehow they generally do miss a few. Whereas block 11 has missed none and in fact get hit when it's not even load shedding.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I find it absolutely impossible to believe. The people voting ANC in droves is people without any power or ability to buy power to begin with.

I don't see how 20% of the population who can actually afford Eskom tariffs can affect ANC results.
You are aware that we're not in the pre 1994 era right? Most of South Africa is electrified, legally is the question who knows.