Load shedding to cost SA economy: S&P

AthenianOwl

Executive Member
Hahahahahaha, can't say I'm sad to hear news like this. Can't wait to get the **** out of this ****pit. RIP New SA. Hello Black Only SA.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Hahahahahaha, can't say I'm sad to hear news like this. Can't wait to get the **** out of this ****pit. RIP New SA. Hello Black Only SA.
Pity you have that attitude. Pity people elsewhere will think you're a typical Saffer. Actually, most of us care a lot and want to see things work here. This is bad news.

agel

I do feel sad to hear that too, but I won't lie and say I'm not am getting a bit of Schadenfreude out of watching the Gov fail so miserably while refusing the offered hand, all the while squeezing us harder and harder for resources.

Ja nee, I feel that we've been going nowhere slowly for a while now and while I've tried to make a difference I'm getting gatvol due to the ongoing shafting - and the Gov won't even look after it's own who are getting shafted harder than I! So I'd prefer to move away for a couple years and travel the world - I will, however, make certain I get to an Embassy if I'm not yet back in SA by the time the next elections come around.

I also tend agree with that statement that goes something like "a SAffer is like a battered woman desperately clinging to the belief her man will change and get better..." Just another 26 years to go hey? (1944 - 1948 = 46)