Load-shedding will return in South Africa

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Load-shedding will return in South Africa

Eskom spokesperson Khulu Phasiwe has warned that while power stations are at “comfortable levels” now this is likely to change once big businesses and factories begin operations.

Speaking to IOL, Phasiwe said that electricity systems will be under pressure from the middle of January 2019 – when the festive holiday period comes to an end.

Okty

/tinfoil hat

I still say part of this load shedding is for the Russian Nuclear Deal.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
I never had any doubts it would not disappear and neither will crime and corruption - same boat as it's the same cause namely the anc

RedViking

Honorary Master
Zuma could make it disappear just before elections. Maybe ask him how he did it..... Ask him where is the 'red' switch.

Temujin

Expert Member
It will never end. It will just get worse until eventually, like up north, more off than on and no one notices or complains as its just standard, if on, bonus, if not, just another day... and of course, wmc/apartheid/jan etc to blame... I remember when it first started, everyone would rage... now, I look at nephew(11) for example, doesn't even blink, its just the way of the world to him, something he's had on and off his entire life... just an 'oh, shrug'... :(