Local second hand store scam

NiclanAustin

Just an update to everyone, thank you for your support. I spoke with a lawyer. He wrote them a letter, after which they returned the money. He took the case further (without me), sending them a notice that they have one week to fix the issue with their items or else the consumer protection body might close down the business, and fine the owner. I will update as soon as I can verify that the issue has been resolved. If the issue persists, I will provide video evidence of the computers.

I would once again like to thank this community for their support, and suggestions.

ponder

Honorary Master
Just an update to everyone, thank you for your support. I spoke with a lawyer. He wrote them a letter, after which they returned the money. He took the case further (without me), sending them a notice that they have one week to fix the issue with their items or else the consumer protection body might close down the business, and fine the owner. I will update as soon as I can verify that the issue has been resolved. If the issue persists, I will provide video evidence of the computers.

I would once again like to thank this community for their support, and suggestions.
Nice! :thumbsup:

D4N_CPT

Always good if you can let us know the name of the shop we have to watch out for?

Thank You for the update so many people tend to leave the community hanging...