Lockdown Alert Level 1 confirmed - size of gatherings significantly increased

Brian_G

Executive Member
I think one of the things that has changed, despite obvious election fever, is that many of those who've had the jab are no longer content enough given the lack of expectations fulfilled.

What would endless jabs further achieve anyway, and we need to at least move away from chemical dependency given the growing superbugs issue.

surface

Honorary Master
As soon as local elections are over, we will be back to L4 or certainly by Dec and school holidays...
Is it because you think it will be done on a whim (of dictator NDZ of course) or are you anticipating increase in covid cases due to intermingling that happens during elections?

1633083492778.png

mojoman

Expert Member
Is it because you think it will be done on a whim (of dictator NDZ of course) or are you anticipating increase in covid cases due to intermingling that happens during elections?

View attachment 1157936
Anticipating all the gatherings leading up to elections...As well as all the parties and year ends etc that occur this time of year...But of course NDZ is also a factor... :laugh:
(The Great Unknown Factor...)

eg2505

Honorary Master
CR and JUJU were getting lonely at all those gatherings,

yay, they can spray the crowd with R200 notes and Free tshirts to Vote for the ANC,

they do deserve another chance, no? /s

screw science and whats the best for the country, we want to be elected your glorious benefactors, us the ANC.

vatie

Proves what their priorities are, politics is more important than business and economic recovery. The last time we were in lockdown lvl1 regulations weren't nearly as open as they are now and the major difference is elections. Our vaccination rate is too low to say that has anything to do with it.

The_MAC

Executive Member
you know more then a 100 people? Damn I'd have to start paying some people to come to my funeral.
Don't confuse people you know with friends.

I have like 2 friends, but know a lot of people, between work and family, yeah, there are probably 100 people. Most invite 100 people to their weddings, it's not that many actually

Lupus

Honorary Master
Don't confuse people you know with friends.

I have like 2 friends, but know a lot of people, between work and family, yeah, there are probably 100 people. Most invite 100 people to their weddings, it's not that many actually
I'm not the one confusing :)

Ghost64

Expert Member
I hope for his sake and others that there’s no 4th wave due to this decision whether it’s about elections or not....

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I hope for his sake and others that there’s no 4th wave due to this decision whether it’s about elections or not....
The 4th wave has already been predicted by "experts" to start from 4 December 2021.

Lupus

Honorary Master
The 4th wave has already been predicted by "experts" to start from 4 December 2021.
Then the fifth wave would be around May 2022 and so on, it's almost as if these waves are seasonal in away.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Then the fifth wave would be around May 2022 and so on, it's almost as if these waves are seasonal in away.
I will agree with your but others will say it's a offensively simplistic view and that you should "trust the science and experts" on the waves.

Like Uncle Cyril does when he shortened the curfew-windows between 00:00 - 04:00. There's actual Covid "science and experts" who advised on that, you know.