Lockdown booze recipes

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
my last batch of cider also fermented mad fast, pitched it on a sunday, by the thursday all activity seemed to stop. on the sat checked SG and it indeed was done so bottled it - must be the current heat
yup, brews are waaaaaay faster in summer than in winter. I see a huge difference in the seasons

gottagoon

Executive Member
my last batch of cider also fermented mad fast, pitched it on a sunday, by the thursday all activity seemed to stop. on the sat checked SG and it indeed was done so bottled it - must be the current heat
:giggle::giggle::giggle: that means maybe I can drink my cider hopefully this weekend too :love::love::love:

Pineapple Smurf

:giggle::giggle::giggle: that means maybe I can drink my cider hopefully this weekend too :love::love::love:
easily
last year @The_Donkey and i were both drinking from our batches on the 2nd or 3rd night
it was alcohol indeed
tasted great
but we were drinking active yeast and this in turn led to reactions in the stomach that caused us having the squirts.
Thank goodness we all stockpiled on toilet paper end of March when we went into Level 5 hard lockdown.
Money welll spent

So go ahead and take a sip each night from your brew, it will taste awesome and get more and more bitter as time goes on where the sugars are converted into more alcohol

gottagoon

Executive Member
easily
last year @The_Donkey and i were both drinking from our batches on the 2nd or 3rd night
it was alcohol indeed
tasted great
but we were drinking active yeast and this in turn led to reactions in the stomach that caused us having the squirts.
Thank goodness we all stockpiled on toilet paper end of March when we went into Level 5 hard lockdown.
Money welll spent

So go ahead and take a sip each night from your brew, it will taste awesome and get more and more bitter as time goes on where the sugars are converted into more alcohol
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: tanks Pappa Smurf :cool::cool::cool:

gottagoon

Executive Member
you dont have to it just wont be carbonated or as nice, make sure you at least siphon it off the yeast at the base (trub) or pour it off or something, wont be too pleasant otherwise and you will prob get the sheets
Will do :giggle:

Pineapple Smurf

you dont have to it just wont be carbonated or as nice, make sure you at least siphon it off the yeast at the base (trub) or pour it off or something, wont be too pleasant otherwise and you will prob get the sheets
he is a ****ing white hobo in his 50s in king williams town of all places
he isnt here trying to brew an award winning IPA beer
he just wants to get shitfaced

Pineapple Smurf

No problem. Just remember to take a full roll and an ice cube with to the toilet.

Thank me later :thumbsup:
My squirts werent bad at all, i actually enjoyed them
sitting on the throne, shitfaced and it felt like i was getting an enema
felt quite nice peeing more outta my bum than my peen
there was zero pain, but then again my sphincter has been abused by @ShaunSA this one time at band camp

FrankyF

Expert Member
too much trouble
i just bang a kilo supermarket white cheap sugar into my mixture, close the lid and walk away
8b397556ce6801681222c7a8c7f7c76a.jpg

Quad Pipe

So OG on my Belgian wheat ale was 1060 and it’s on 1020 as of now so that gives me 5.25% IINM and it’s still bubbling slightly. Will test on Friday again.

And it’s tasting quite lekker.

gottagoon

Executive Member
OK so I wanna taste it. It's still bubbling. Do I just push the pipe down a bit and suck some up to taste? Or how do I do this?