Lockdown or not, taxi industry will operate as usual: Santaco

ponder

Honorary Master
Lockdown or not, taxi industry will operate as usual: Santaco

Durban - The local taxi industry said it would be business as usual for the taxi operation on Friday despite the national lockdown announced by President Cyril Ramaphosa.
Boy Zondi, the South African Taxi Council (Santaco) provincial chairperson, said they had not been consulted by government, except hearing in the media about the lockdown.

Zondi said until Transport Minister Fikile Mbalula consulted with them, taxis would be running as normal.

Mila

Honorary Master
interesting.
I was told today its a white sickness. No black person has tested positive, it means they are immune.
So Here I sit, not allowed to walk my dog cause the Mafia told me to stay home and the rest are just off on a 21 day holiday.

Zukat

interesting.
I was told today its a white sickness. No black person has tested positive, it means they are immune.
So Here I sit, not allowed to walk my dog cause the Mafia told me to stay home and the rest are just off on a 21 day holiday.
They are a bit too late to tell that to Zororo Makamba...

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Can't organise a piss-up in a brewery but they want to lock a country down :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Bugger I see @Chris_the_Brit has stolen my line hours ago :oops:

Last edited:

Tander

Executive Member
interesting.
This virus known no race, religion, gender etc. So tone that racism back a bit.