Lockdown....whatya doing right now?

thechamp

Honorary Master
Working. We're "essential services".

There were 10-20 cars on the N1 highway (PTA to JHB), and nobody wearing masks or gloves. I also did not see a single police /military vehicle.
Glad to hear you made it safely to work, apparently we should be having a Marikana proportions massacre by now. Also preparing to go out, I will report back if I make it through.

Last edited:

eg2505

Honorary Master
Sirens and blockades already, wanting to see essential services certificates.

VooDooC

Working, nothing much changes for me in that regard, except the location I'm working from.

gottagoon

Expert Member
So, you're not entering the national dog-walking championships?
I am willing to rent a dog for the next 21 days. If you've a dog I will pay good money to rent it. Looks, breed and pedigree not important. As long as it looks like a dog.

lowriderza

Expert Member
I'm having my second cup of coffee. Contemplating the future of this world. Worried about my wife driving to the airport for work. Going to switch on the server and laptop just now for whatever work may come my way. Will catch up on my studies to keep my accreditations in line for a while.

scud

Expert Member
Business will be extremely tough in the coming year/s ,unless you’re a politician

I’m doubling down efforts, making sure I keep the clients and staff I’m lucky to have , while super charging my marketing / learning etc

21 days is enough time to make big change

Reactions: air

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Just put out the bins, having a covfefe and then starting work

I guess the trolleypreneurs are also an essential service, one of them is already having a good dig through my bins.

Wall

Sports Addict
Playing football Manager Mobile whilst Red Dead Redemption 2 installs on my console...