Lockdown will result in reduction of crime in South Africa – Police Minister

Gazg

We will have to see.........but it just shows you what can be done.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
I, with all honesty, cannot figure out how the fvck is this cum dunt where he is. Not because crime will drop but because he is so stupid and a arrogant assh0le.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Did they not learn anything from prohibition in the USA:
South Africans won’t be able to buy alcohol during lockdown, including not from supermarkets.

No-one will be allowed to transport alcohol during this time, government announced on Wednesday evening. South Africans will only be allowed to consume alcohol at home - and everything they need for the next three weeks will have to be there by tomorrow night.

Perpetrators found guilty of lockdown offenses will get a fine or six months in jail, or both.

RonSwanson

Expert Member
Did the guy come directly from a sting dressed as a pimp or is that his normal attire?
Him and that other "snappy" dresser murderer, Richard Mdluli, who can like to wear an evening suit during the daytime. I always wondered what he was compensating for, now I know.

Captain Beer

Executive Member
A lady down the road from me had her garage broken into on Monday. The okes left the bicycles, weedeater and gardening tools etc. Instead they emptied her chest freezer, I expect more of this coming up.

semaphore

Honorary Master
A lady down the road from me had her garage broken into on Monday. The okes left the bicycles, weedeater and gardening tools etc. Instead they emptied her chest freezer, I expect more of this coming up.
They will have the lock down in place for a week if that, then stop , Marikana v2 Final Build

Ryansr

Expert Member
Robbers during 21 day lockdown: "We will only rob those ones when they are on the streets!" :laugh:

envo

Expert Member
this would see an increase in armed robbery or stores that are closed being broken into. living in a dreamland, they should wake up and start playing police

Jings

Treasure Maker
Watch South Africans make mampoer in their back garden.

Executive Member
Some crime will go down, other crime will go up.

With no-one going into work for the next 3+ weeks, it's just to much of a tempting target to break into (less guarded) office parks or small side shops.