Logik 26" FULL HD or Logik 32" HD Ready????

BlackMetal

Game is having a special.
The Logik 26" FULL HD for R2599 and
Logik 32" HD Ready for R2999.

I wanna buy one of these saturday please give me some advice?!:D
Things to be noted : I'm not a gamer. I hate TV, Just wanna use it for my pc. Don't use a graphics card.

I do have a tv license though cuz you need it for these LCDs!

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
The difference in resolution between 26" and 32" is virtually negligible, however there is a very noticeable difference in the size. So I'd say take the 32".

BlackMetal

Thanks....Though I know that Hd Ready is only 720p and Full Hd is 1080p. BUT the thing is Do I really need the Full HD ?WIll it make that much of a difference if Im just gonna use it as a pc screen,watching SD movies etc? thats the advice I need becuase the Hd ready is essentially Bigger and the HD ready slightly Smaller.

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
For PC/console type stuff you will probably want full HD. You will notice lots more space, especially since you're probably sitting closer to the screen.

4cer

Expert Member
Bro 32' @ 720p ! your eyes will literally try and pull themselves out the socket.

I have a 32' "TV" as a screen, 1080p it looks good, set it to 720p its horrible. If it was just for TV the HD ready is the way, but as a PC screen your eyes will die just trying to read writing.

But at R2600 you could get a proper PC screen at about 24 to 26' which would be best.

Fox1

Executive Member
You may need a graphics card to view that screen optimally.

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
You may need a graphics card to view that screen optimally.

+1

Spend the R400 saving in getting the 26" FHD on a graphics card that can do FHD resolution.

Unless your motherboard's onboard video can do FHD...

BlackMetal

Thanks guys for all your Help,really appreciated !
Going to Purchase a 23" Full HD Pc screen today and a GeForce 7600GT GPU ...got a really good deal on it from a friend!