Logitech Z523 2.1 speakers review (MyBroadband)

froot

Honorary Master
Quite true :p

It cost around R500 the last time I checked.

permanentmarker

What a rubbish article, how is Price a pro if you fail to mention how much it will set the consumer back.

Derrick Cramer needs to read what he writes before it gets posted.

KalMaverick

Expert Member
Bought me a pair quite a while ago. I'm still happy with them.

I agree the bass at times can be a bit too much.

What a rubbish article, how is Price a pro if you fail to mention how much it will set the consumer back.
Indeed because the rest of what he says totally gets negated because there is no price included and we aren't capable of using Google.

permanentmarker

As much as we're able to google, it's kinda the duty of the "journalist" to include the price if he consistently mentions it as a factor to why it is an attractive purchase.

Furthermore, pricecheck.co.za did not show anyone that stocked the product.

permanentmarker

What I did there is troll you into checking the price. Now was that so difficult? Then why didn't Cramer include it in his article?

For the record, I also use a set of "budget" logitech 2.1 speakers, and they do their job (watching movies off my pc and playing the odd computer game and iTunes) admirably.

valmore

Quite true :p

It cost around R500 the last time I checked.
You can get the 5.1 x530 for R700 or less even now (Yes I know they are old old stock but still they are much better speakers), I'm not entirely sure why you would want these...

KalMaverick

Expert Member
What I did there is troll you into checking the price. Now was that so difficult? Then why didn't Cramer include it in his article?
Lol.

You can get the 5.1 x530 for R700 or less even now (Yes I know they are old old stock but still they are much better speakers), I'm not entirely sure why you would want these...
I don't know hey...

7.4 watts RMS vs 9.5 watts RMS

I also think the fact that one is a 5.1 system and the other a 2.1 makes a bit of a difference.

NomNom

Executive Member
:love: my x530, they would destroy these :twisted:, I thought the review was pretty well done, not sure about you people

froot

Honorary Master
The 523 will be fairly loud.

My Z506 is (more or less) the 5.1 version of this, with a stronger sub, and the quality is decent. Doesn't distort at high volume either.