Loki (spoilers)

Superjakes

Expert Member
Where are you guys watching this? I cant find it on Netflix or Showmax. Are you guys downloading it?
Of course not - that would be outright illegal and the onus would be on your ISP to report you to the relevant authorities.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I thought so. Everybody at the TVA is a "prisoner" under some sort of control.

I found it obvious with Mobius and his fondness for jet-skis and the 90s. He remembers a part of who he used to be.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Also so nobody misses them, the mid-credit scenes are back, so keep an eye open for them.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Also so nobody misses them, the mid-credit scenes are back, so keep an eye open for them.

I totally missed it. Later on I was on Youtube, scrolled past ComicsExplained's explaining the post credit scene and went straight back to the episode.

ashley3

If I may ask, what didn't you like about episode 3?
Most of it was just the 2 Lokis talking nonsense and it was predictable that the TVA would save them eventually.

20-30 minutes of that episode could have been cut and I wouldn't have missed anything.

rambo919

Honorary Master
I have to admit.... it's better than I thought it would be.... and they seem to have managed to leave the usual nauseating propaganda out of it..... wow.

Him literally falling in love with himself is hilarious

RedViking

Nord of the South
Enjoyed it so far. Just think Loki is too "nice".
I hope in the last episode he backstabs Loki and things turn dark.

eg2505

Honorary Master
only thing worse than Trump as president, Loki as president.

didn't understand the ending with the castle thing but will keep watching to see what it means.

loved loki the alligator.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
I have to admit.... it's better than I thought it would be.... and they seem to have managed to leave the usual nauseating propaganda out of it..... wow.

Him literally falling in love with himself is hilarious

I don't know what you're watching but there's been a female, black and now even an alligator Loki. Wokeness is out of control now.

What's next, a pregnant horse Loki?