London schoolgirl who fled to join Isis wants to return to UK

eg2505

Honorary Master
hahahaha

no regrets huh?
you reap what you sow,

sure many intelligence agencies would be interested in questioning her after this, doubt she will return home,
a black site prison cell awaits her back in the UK,

thestaggy

Honorary Master
“But when I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn’t faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.”
The solicitor who represented Shamima Begum’s family said she should be allowed to return to Britain and that counter-terrorism officials should consider treating her as a victim.
No, she isn't a victim. She is clearly a radical in her thinking. She should stay in the hell she chose to embrace.

Lawyer Tasnime Akunjee said: “I am really grateful she is alive. Bernard Hogan-Howe when he was Metropolitan police commissioner said the girls should be treated as victims as long as no evidence emerges that they committed offences. I would hope that is honoured.
Who cares if they never committed offences? It's their ideology. They will bring that back with them and in Begum's case, probably pass that on to her offspring.

Last edited:

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Oh dear, let me guess, being oppressed, and being forced to wear dark clothes in hot AF weather, is not working out too well for her

HelterSkelter

Expert Member
Nine months already? So just stay there. It will pop out soon, and then you can raise your child there.

MirageF1

Expert Member
She will be back in the UK, on welfare receiving a monthly cheque. Good old England
...receiving full state benefits, under some form of house arrest and private tutoring for that little suicide vest she brought into the world...

All paid of course by the already overstretched British taxpayer burdened by 10+ years of austerity and ridiculously lenient immigration policies. Madness at its best!

Mila

Honorary Master
Did she marry someone there?
Terrorists can stay with their circle jerk

Shaun108

Executive Member
...receiving full state benefits, under some form of house arrest and private tutoring for that little suicide vest she brought into the world...
Eish. While I agree with you somewhat it's not pc to say stuff like this here.

smi

Expert Member

All paid of course by the already overstretched British taxpayer burdened by 10+ years of austerity and ridiculously lenient immigration policies. Madness at its best!
All true and a sad lily libertard country the UK has become

MirageF1

Expert Member
Oh damn, now we have a dumb radical in the other direction than this stupid girl... yes you MirageF1.
Not what the majority of sane people know to be true unless you a retarded snowflake like yourself.
Resorting to personal insults...best shot huh...another weak genetic makeup I note.