London schoolgirl who fled to join Isis wants to return to UK

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
If you got it then you are smarter than Felix and Marzia.
...dang imagine if instead of Piper Perri it was Marzia...

The Free Radical

Cancel her passport.
Remove her from the citizenship register.
Red flag her from applying for any other visa.
Arrest her for terrorism, chuck her in jail and throw away the key if she dares try enter the UK again.

She's an enemy of the State.

Persona Non Grata

The USA would have just drone whacked her back to Allah.

lowriderza

Expert Member
Just a thought, playing devil's advocate. She was 15 when she made a choice which ended up biting her in the backside. Should she suffer for the rest of her life? If she renounce fundamentalist/ militant Islam shouldn't she be allowed to come back?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Just a thought, playing devil's advocate. She was 15 when she made a choice which ended up biting her in the backside. Should she suffer for the rest of her life? If she renounce fundamentalist/ militant Islam shouldn't she be allowed to come back?
If you've seen some of the interviews, she has clearly not renounced islamic fundamentalism

TysonRoux

Executive Member
LOL, thank fark the PC approach failed and these ISIS muslim terrorists stripped of their British citizenship and got shipped out.

The pair, who have been stripped of their British citizenship, were captured in February 2018 by Syrian Kurdish fighters, prompting behind-the-scenes negotiations between the UK and US governments over where they should be prosecuted.

The decision not to seek assurances from the US that the two men would not face the death penalty was in defiance of advice from the Foreign Office and senior civil servants, the courts were told by lawyers for Maha Elgizouli, Elsheikh’s mother.

In 2018 it emerged that the then home secretary, Sajid Javid, had written to the US attorney general, Jeff Sessions, telling him that the UK “does not currently intend to request, nor actively encourage,” the transfer of Kotey and Elsheikh to Britain and there were “strong reasons for not requiring a death penalty assurance in this specific case”.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
LOL, thank fark the PC approach failed and these ISIS muslim terrorists stripped of their British citizenship and got shipped out.

The pair, who have been stripped of their British citizenship, were captured in February 2018 by Syrian Kurdish fighters, prompting behind-the-scenes negotiations between the UK and US governments over where they should be prosecuted.

The decision not to seek assurances from the US that the two men would not face the death penalty was in defiance of advice from the Foreign Office and senior civil servants, the courts were told by lawyers for Maha Elgizouli, Elsheikh’s mother.

In 2018 it emerged that the then home secretary, Sajid Javid, had written to the US attorney general, Jeff Sessions, telling him that the UK “does not currently intend to request, nor actively encourage,” the transfer of Kotey and Elsheikh to Britain and there were “strong reasons for not requiring a death penalty assurance in this specific case”.
It's not a pc approach. It's the law.

Disclaimer: No, I'm not an ISIS proponent.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Apartheid was also the law :whistling:
Granted, but the difference here is that apartheid was a set of unjust laws.

No, I couldn't care less what happens to the 2. They can jump off from the stratosphere without parachutes for all I care.

Brenden_E

Expert Member

No, I couldn't care less what happens to the 2. They can jump off from the stratosphere without parachutes for all I care.
And a law that is too vague and protects the interest of a psycho that will gladly assist in the murder of innocents is not an unjust law. Mkay.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad

So laws can be unjust. Who are you to decide which is which?