Looking for a decent, large (wide) gaming wireless mouse

zolly

Expert Member
I've noticed my hand is starting to cramp up a bit when gaming due to the ergonomics of my current mouse, and when my hand is spread out wider the pain goes away. Also have a ton of cables on my table and have heard the newer 2.4ghz wireless gaming mice are as good as wired, so looking to dump some cables with the upgrade.

Any suggestions?

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
I've noticed my hand is starting to cramp up a bit when gaming due to the ergonomics of my current mouse, and when my hand is spread out wider the pain goes away. Also have a ton of cables on my table and have heard the newer 2.4ghz wireless gaming mice are as good as wired, so looking to dump some cables with the upgrade.

Any suggestions?
Xbox 1 game controller. It's pretty wide.

zolly

Expert Member
I have yet to use a wireless mouse that is as reliable as a wired one.

The internet as a whole says every modern wireless mouse that uses 2.4ghz range is as good if not better than cable in some cases. It depends on the mouse to some degree, but if you're going for a gaming grade wireless mouse, it's just as good these days.

Nirv

The Logitech G703 Lightspeed is quite large and has excellent wireless tech. Might not be as wide as required but worth a feel test if you can access one.