koeks525

Executive Member
Great Wall in your backround pic?

Did you go to Korea as well?

Yes, I visited The Greatwall of China in December 2018. South Korea will happen in a few years time now that I will be working in the Cape Town :) Not more than 5 years time :)

Pho3nix

The Legend
Enjoyed episode 1 of Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari(The Rising of the Shield Hero) https://myanimelist.net/anime/35790/Tate_no_Yuusha_no_Nariagari. It was 40min long, good intro into the world. The main character is a anti hero, nice change of pace for a very generic plot. The is a hero is summoned for the real world to the fantasy/game like world.

Enjoyed it as well. So much so that I’ve just finished reading the Manga (to latest chapter) as well :(

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Enjoyed episode 1 of Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari(The Rising of the Shield Hero) https://myanimelist.net/anime/35790/Tate_no_Yuusha_no_Nariagari. It was 40min long, good intro into the world. The main character is a anti hero, nice change of pace for a very generic plot. The is a hero is summoned for the real world to the fantasy/game like world.

Ta, will check it out.

I'm beginning to like this "transported to a fantasy world" trope/genre. So far Re:Zero, Overlord, Slime Datta Ken and Konosuba have been slam dunks for me.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Did you get a decent copy? if so Pm me the link? i can't watch those cams

I kid you not. I was just browsing Youtube last night when I saw it on my recommend feed. Watch a few minutes to confirm if it was legit and it was. So I immediately used one of those youtube downloader apps (Keepvid) and got in 720p.

Suspect99

Executive Member
I kid you not. I was just browsing Youtube last night when I saw it on my recommend feed. Watch a few minutes to confirm if it was legit and it was. So I immediately used one of those youtube downloader apps (Keepvid) and got in 720p.
Wow awesome. Ill check. hopefully its still up. or I'll just wait a bit

Pho3nix

The Legend

Got the same video last night. Haven’t watched it though

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Is it just me or has Slime Datta Ken hit a serious lull? It started off so strong with Rimuru REKTing stuff and being a baus, then the storyline did a complete 180. The change is so abrupt it almost feels like a different show.

87757318fa76accb0dd31cfd8b849ea1.563x1000x1.jpg

Last edited:

kolaval

Executive Member
Meh, I'm only watching Mob S2 currently.
Not anything else that seems interesting