My_King

Executive Member
Waiting on Full Metal Panic season 5. Epic story and worth the watch.

Would recommend Eden of the East as well.

Just finished Akame ga kill. Would give it 8/10.

Arex

How is attack on Titan going? I have a few eps of season 2 left. Is season 3 out?

First part of season 3 is out and second part is coming next month I believe.

Still haven`t found a replacement for Mirai Nikki. Epic story

IMO Mirai nikki had such promise but failed to execute properly, also I have a deep hate for wimpy characters. Death note is a better psychological themed anime where the first half was executed very well.

My_King

Executive Member
First part of season 3 is out and second part is coming next month I believe.

IMO Mirai nikki had such promise but failed to execute properly, also I have a deep hate for wimpy characters. Death note is a better psychological themed anime where the first half was executed very well.

To my it was perfect. On Death Note....last episode did not happen.

Want to watch Wolfs Rain again

koeks525

Executive Member
Mirrai Nikki was absolutely amazing in my view... it had all the mess and craziness I need!

Try watching Corpse Party

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Is it just me or has Slime Datta Ken hit a serious lull? It started off so strong with Rimuru REKTing stuff and being a baus, then the storyline did a complete 180. The change is so abrupt it almost feels like a different show.

87757318fa76accb0dd31cfd8b849ea1.563x1000x1.jpg
Yea I didn't even watch the last episode after it being my favorite new anime at the start. Went from high stakes to baby sitting. Got a bit stupid.

My_King

Executive Member
Mirrai Nikki was absolutely amazing in my view... it had all the mess and craziness I need!

Try watching Corpse Party

My only fault with MN was Yuki....You have this girl that will die for you yet you cry and complain the entire time.

Will check corpse party.

Ever seen Another?

My_King

Executive Member
To be honest.

Anything that doesn`t follow the same stuff that gets done everyday is a master piece in my opinion. (Of course a good story is also needed)

Hence why I can recommend Steins Gate to others looking for more anime.

Even Wolfs Rain

Arex

Steins gate is an excellent anime yes.
Have you watched Made in Abyss?

agentrfr

Executive Member
Steins gate is an excellent anime yes.
Have you watched Made in Abyss?
Nightmare fuel. It still creeps me out just thinking about the show. What a masterpiece!

Grill friend and I just watched the new Godzilla trilogy over the weekend. Puts the Western movies to shame. 8/10, story got a bit fast paced at the end

We also watched this weekend:
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki (The wolf children Ame and Yuki) (おおかみこどもの雨と雪): 9/10 a perfect film for you to watch with HO (she insisted on the English dub, which was pretty good)

And last weekend we watched:
Boku dake ga Inai Machi (I am the only one missing/erased from the town) (僕だけがいない街): 8/10 great story pacing, good thriller with a cool twist towards the end

And I watched this week:
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (When I was reincarnated as a slime) (転生したらスライムだった件): 10/10 zomg brilliant cant wait for season 2

Arex

Nightmare fuel. It still creeps me out just thinking about the show. What a masterpiece!

It was definitely a roller coaster and definitely something i'd recommend.

I am actually currently watching Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken, Near the ending though, So far a good watch.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
For some reason I dropped DB super after a few episodes years ago.

Then I marathoned the whole thing last week. :cool:

The power creep is straight ridiculous now, and if they keep up this nonsense of making new adversaries dangerous because they're more powerful than the Z fighters instead of employing some strategy to be thwarted it's only going to get worse.

Still, very enjoyable. And Whis is great, best new character IMO.

Last edited:

mulen

My only fault with MN was Yuki....You have this girl that will die for you yet you cry and complain the entire time.

Will check corpse party.

Ever seen Another?
Yep, totally agree, that's why I dropped it.
I'm just not a fan of where the MC whines all the time.
I enjoyed the first eps of another, then waited for the Bluray as I read there were censoring on the TV rips, never got back into it again.

I haven't watched anime for maybe 2 or so years now, because I'm a bit too lazy to search for the good ones.

Erased / Boku wa Dake?? was also amazing, dropped it for cause I wanted to watch it in Bluray, never got back into it again...

Ninja'd

A Djinn
For some reason I dropped DB super after a few episodes years ago.

Then I marathoned the whole thing last week. :cool:

The power creep is straight ridiculous now, and if they keep up this nonsense of making new adversaries dangerous because they're more powerful than the Z fighters instead of employing some strategy to be theater it's only going to get worse.

Busy watching the dub now. I watched the Japanese already.

If I wanted strategy in my fighting anime I'd watch Jojo. If you wanna see ridiculous power creep check out Super Dragon Ball Heroes. Guys are planning to kill Zeno.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Busy watching the dub now. I watched the Japanese already.

If I wanted strategy in my fighting anime I'd watch Jojo. If you wanna see ridiculous power creep check out Super Dragon Ball Heroes. Guys are planning to kill Zeno.
Haha Heroes looked like a clown fiesta. It looked like a case of the writers thinking "what havent we tried yet?" and just do it.

I'm assuming its not canon right?

Suspect99

Executive Member
One punch man season 2 started. I really enjoyed the episode. It was hilarious.

People were shitting all over the animation, but it looked ok to me. It's obviously not going to be the same with a new studio