Suspect99

Executive Member
New Episode of 86 dropped on Saturday. Think they finishing off the season after production delays. It was quite great.
Attack on TItan continuing to be a masterpiece as usual.

One show that really surprised me was ranking of kings. Derpy character designs and a main character who can't speak? The story is great, characters are amazing and have great depth. awesome show

wizardofid

Executive Member
New Episode of 86 dropped on Saturday. Think they finishing off the season after production delays. It was quite great.

One show that really surprised me was ranking of kings. Derpy character designs and a main character who can't speak? The story is great, characters are amazing and have great depth. awesome show
ranking of kings

Watched one or two eps......don't like it at all

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member

86 finished airing with the last episode on the past saturday. Out of a lot of shows, ignoring genre preferences, the last episode is probably among one of the best closing episodes for a season for the past decade, everything from narrative to visuals and music tied in very well.

Suspect99

Executive Member
86 finished airing with the last episode on the past saturday. Out of a lot of shows, ignoring genre preferences, the last episode is probably among one of the best closing episodes for a season for the past decade, everything from narrative to visuals and music tied in very well.
Yep Saturdays episode and last weeks episode hit me in the feels.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Supernatural Academy

Guess you can class this as a western style anime, has a similar vibe, but basically CW teen show, but animated, animation quality falls flat in various scenes. Not bad, welcome change to the usual Japanese depravity you get in a show about teens, but the western flair not so much, it more centered around the drama, never really develops the characters properly and basically a speed run of the story which could have benefited from slowing down a lot.

Nice idea, fresh story, sort of, but lacks that special factor that anime has fine tuned for many years. You get glimpses of OP characters but never really develops it further.The western style just isn't for me, nice try but meh...

wizardofid

Executive Member
Little weird and generic isekai, but funny. Gets thumbs up from me

Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan

saor

Honorary Master
Enjoying Vinland Saga. Might just be the topic & setting that makes it feel less like an anime and more like a western animation - can't quite put my finger on it. The writing is good and cool seeing some vikings and stories in that part of the world.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
So resubbed to Crunchyroll as they did the funimation thing and that isn't coming to vrv.co

In that breath; can't helped but laughed a little at (see 4:22)

koeks525

Executive Member
I really need to get back into the swing of good anime to watch, its been so long!

Keen to pick up something new; I only watch One Piece now (the others kinda ended).

Pho3nix

The Legend
I really need to get back into the swing of good anime to watch, its been so long!

Keen to pick up something new; I only watch One Piece now (the others kinda ended).
I'm the same. Have a collection that is on my list but no actual time to watch anything.

Readsalot

Expert Member
I was looking forward to Spy X Family this season and it didn't disappoint, but I wasn't expecting to enjoy Ya Boy Kongming so much.