Looking for good South African based players wanting to team up & enjoying Warzone

looking for team mates on Warzone ? are you a good warzone player ?

• I only play SoloS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SuperDavedevYouTube

Looking for good South African based players wanting to team up & enjoying Warzone

Hi Iam looking for good South African based players playing and enjoying Warzone, ( indoors gaming because of a global pandemic of course ;)

Requirements :

- Your Warzone level must be above 100 preferred 155 .
- Hopefully not cheater or aimbotting (just a naturally good gamer).
- Doesn't mind gaming banter (a.k.a some toxicity but of course needs to me moderate)
- Games more than 5 hours a day
- is available between 1pm till 7pm (I game from 11 am till 11pm I do realize I have no life)
- I play on pc but I respect good Console players PlayStation network players and Xbox network players welcome.
- Just want to have fun and get Dubs on warzone so if that's what you after this might work.
- Must be based in South Africa on SA servers
- understand English
- I do not use a mic/ microphone to coms so if that's an issue then reconsider. I use Warzone ping system and or text chat if I have to coms.

Let me know if you interested not sure If this is the right place to post South African gaming post?!
My Blizzard user name is : SuperDavedev (Please just indicate that you are messaging because of this post to avoid confusion thx hope I can find some passionate gamers to rule together on Warzone)

peace

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict

Hi Iam looking for good South African based players playing and enjoying Warzone, ( indoors gaming because of a global pandemic of course ;)

Requirements :

- Your Warzone level must be above 100 preferred 155 .
- Hopefully not cheater or aimbotting (just a naturally good gamer).
- Doesn't mind gaming banter (a.k.a some toxicity but of course needs to me moderate)
- Games more than 5 hours a day
- is available between 1pm till 7pm (I game from 11 am till 11pm I do realize I have no life)
- I play on pc but I respect good Console players PlayStation network players and Xbox network players welcome.
- Just want to have fun and get Dubs on warzone so if that's what you after this might work.
- Must be based in South Africa on SA servers
- understand English
- I do not use a mic/ microphone to coms so if that's an issue then reconsider. I use Warzone ping system and or text chat if I have to coms.

Let me know if you interested not sure If this is the right place to post South African gaming post?!
My Blizzard user name is : SuperDavedev (Please just indicate that you are messaging because of this post to avoid confusion thx hope I can find some passionate gamers to rule together on Warzone)

peace

School kids and students. That's what you're looking for.

kadey420

hi there, also looking for a good team. please advise if i can join. i play a good 6 hours a day. level 155. tired of playing with rubbish guys. gamertag: KadeCheyneO - 0835673404

hjst45

How does anyone have so much free time, let alone exclusively for playing games? :oops:

SuperDavedevYouTube

How does anyone have so much free time, let alone exclusively for playing games? :oops:

I think gaming is like the phone people plant their faces in front of every day looking into a digital reality don't you think? Gaming is just the inevitable evolution of a smart phone it's just more specialized like VR reality.

All of this will become the norm in 20 years and no one will remember what life was like before !