Looking for Pastel V5.2i build 4 intallation files

talmaf2018

Hi Guys,

I've run into the same problem. I need to run a VM or run a fresh install of XP to run Pastel 5.2.
Could anyone please help with install files for Pastel 5.2. This is all an effort to help my mom so she can calculate VAT for the family farm business.

Any help will be MASSIVELY appreciated!

Cheers,
Ian
Hi did you manage to get the installation files, maybe you can help me out as well.

talmaf2018

Pastel 5.2

I have a copy of an original Pastel CD which contains Pastel 5.2 .... not sure which build though. PM me if you want it

You could probably do the install from the CD and then copy your files over the installation. That could take care of the registry entries etc,
Can you also please help me out with the installation files for Pastel 5.2

Sweevo

Honorary Master
Erm... No they won't. Pastel no longer supports or provides the installation files for older versions.
That depends who you speak to.
If you get no joy from them, try the various accounting firms around town. There's bound to be someone who can assist. Just be prepared to pay for the service.
@waynehooper ?

Last edited:

signates

Expert Member
That depends who you speak to.
If you get no joy from them, try the various accounting firms around town. There's bound to be someone who can assist. Just be prepared to pay for the service.
@waynehooper ?
You said Pastel will not help. Nothing about independent accounting firms.

I've also assisted on MyBB by giving access to outdated versions of Pastel to a few people.

I'm a Pastel reseller and they won't even give me copies of outdated versions. I've got my own versions going back to 2006.

Sweevo

Honorary Master
You said Pastel will not help.
I did?

You're probably just not speaking to the right people. Like the call center.
I worked for one of the big auditors once upon a time - we had no hassles getting old stuff from them.

Last edited:

Sweevo

Honorary Master
Hi did you manage to get the installation files, maybe you can help me out as well.
Guys, read the forum. Don't be lazy and expect spoonfeeding. Nobody has an obligation to help you out for nothing, yet someone has and you just didn't bother putting in 2% of the effort they did.