Looking for these shoes

Yats

I bought a pair of those in 2010 at Drifters in Sandton. Real comfy but just can’t find them locally anymore. Managed to get it patched up recently when it was falling apart. Can’t find anything as comfortable as it

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
I bought a pair of those in 2010 at Drifters in Sandton. Real comfy but just can’t find them locally anymore. Managed to get it patched up recently when it was falling apart. Can’t find anything as comfortable as it
Try crocs

Akasha

Executive Member
So I told him last night that I can't find the shoes he likes and he'll have to start liking something new.

He then tells me that he didn't actually like them all that much, it's just that his previous pair was Oakley's and it lasted him 10 years and he was looking for something like it. But these only lasted 2 years.

So any recommendations on shoes that's comfortable, last long, and isn't crocs?

RedViking

Nord of the South
So I told him last night that I can't find the shoes he likes and he'll have to start liking something new.

He then tells me that he didn't actually like them all that much, it's just that his previous pair was Oakley's and it lasted him 10 years and he was looking for something like it. But these only lasted 2 years.

So any recommendations on shoes that's comfortable, last long, and isn't crocs?
Take him to a shoe shop and let him decide for himself what is comfortable or not. Every person is different.

Shees, have men become so lazy they can't even chose their own shoes.

Knyro

Honorary Master

I have these. But mine are black with all the stripes red. Very nice when I'm rocking the slides/socks combo in public. :cool:

But when I'm lounging around the house, these are more comfortable as the part that goes over the foot is made of fabric instead of plastic like the above shoe.

As for quality I reckon I've had both for 3+ years now and they still look great.

Akasha

Executive Member
But when I'm lounging around the house, these are more comfortable as the part that goes over the foot is made of fabric instead of plastic like the above shoe.

As for quality I reckon I've had both for 3+ years now and they still look great.
Are these the same ones? I'll go for them if it is

Ecko_1

Adidas Adilette
Nothing else
I've got 3 pairs in circulation. One is about 8 years old. Other 2 about 5 years old. All still looking good and comfy. And dont look like a cake in public if they leave the house

beans100

Honorary Master
Adidas Adilette
Nothing else
I've got 3 pairs in circulation. One is about 8 years old. Other 2 about 5 years old. All still looking good and comfy. And dont look like a cake in public if they leave the house
Those blue ones with the white stripes? For some reason, I hated those since childhood. Some kind of jock or common thing to it, for me.