Looking for Water re-use and Rain water harvesting solution in Johannesburg area

Some sanity

It feels so bad to waste precious drinking water in garden. Best way to re-use water be using rain water harvesting or using grey water. But for that one need tank and system in place.

I am looking for solution to re-use water from my bath, kitchen etc and also ways to harvest rain water. Is there any company that supply tank and needed installation?

If some one in Johannesburg area tried water recycling ? if yess, how the whole process work, what is needed to achieve this?

Kindly advice.

Thanks.

envo

Expert Member
It feels so bad to waste precious drinking water in garden. Best way to re-use water be using rain water harvesting or using grey water. But for that one need tank and system in place.

I am looking for solution to re-use water from my bath, kitchen etc and also ways to harvest rain water. Is there any company that supply tank and needed installation?

If some one in Johannesburg area tried water recycling ? if yess, how the whole process work, what is needed to achieve this?

Kindly advice.

Thanks.
google

https://www.google.co.za/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=grey water systems jhb