Looters remorseful as daily life gets tougher

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Your garbage obfuscations and fallacies won't work on me. You're such a despicable spoilt little baby you pull these stunts at every opportunity when things don't go your way. If this is what worked for you in the past then it won't work here. Understand?

Show some maturity FFS!

I'm the one obfuscating and derailing the thread? OK then.

You get to make the rules here then?

Temujin

Honorary Master
iu

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Am curious, do you think that all the infrastructure in this country was built wntirely by white people?

Planned and designed by them. Labour was anyone. You can't drop a pile of stone and ask labour to assemble it into the Union Buildings without someone having designed it.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Am curious, do you think that all the infrastructure in this country was built wntirely by white people?
The donkey is not celebrated for feeding the town, even though he pulled the plow. For left to his own devices, he would not do so.

The issue is culture, and African culture at present is little different from the donkey.

Cray

Honorary Master
Planned and designed by them. Labour was anyone. You can't drop a pile of stone and ask labour to assemble it into the union Buildings without someone having designed it.
And similarly you can't magically wish for a building to erect itself without having people do the heavy lifting, most architects I know don't claim to have built the buildings they designed.

Cray

Honorary Master
The donkey is not celebrated for feeding the town, even though he pulled the plow. For left to his own devices, he would not do so.
The issue is culture, and African culture at present is little different from the donkey.
Africa is a huge and diverse continent of hundreds of different languages and cultures yet MyBB forumites presume to describe the problem with all of them with a stupid little parable... :X3:

Brenden_E

Executive Member
Africa is a huge and diverse continent of hundreds of different languages and cultures yet MyBB forumites presume to describe the problem with all of them with a stupid little parable... :X3:
Point me to one successful African culture, that has risen like their East Asian counterparts and we can have a discussion. I was speaking in the South African context, but it holds water for the rest of Africa.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
And similarly you can't magically wish for a building to erect itself without having people do the heavy lifting, most architects I know don't claim to have built the buildings they designed.

Who the labour is is immaterial. Anyone can be used. None of the labour could be used to design the structure nor supervise the labour during the erection of the structure. Still the case today. Go visit a construction site. The labour cannot do it by themselves.

Cray

Honorary Master
Who the labour is is immaterial. Anyone can be used.
A design without people to build it is just that, a design. Most normal people regard the erection of a building as something accomplished by a team. People who work on building sites are trained and have skills, do you think your precious designer would be able to do all the jobs on a construction site?

No one person would take credit for it, however you want to give all the credit to white people because that suits your ridiculous narrative.