Loss of network coverage, slow download speed and upload, not getting full effect of uncapped data

MeshachMezzo

Losing signal on various times during the day, there are times which the sim just deactive and no signal is active at all, the download speed is extremely slow, not getting the full function of the uncapped system, even when it's in the router or modem nothing works at all, I even rebooted the devices as well. The network coverage comes and goes... Videos keeps on buffering consistently.. Can you please help me on how to get the full function of the uncapped data plan

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi MeshachMezzo,

Please can you share the email address linked to your rain account so we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Losing signal on various times during the day, there are times which the sim just deactive and no signal is active at all, the download speed is extremely slow, not getting the full function of the uncapped system, even when it's in the router or modem nothing works at all, I even rebooted the devices as well. The network coverage comes and goes... Videos keeps on buffering consistently.. Can you please help me on how to get the full function of the uncapped data plan
Hi MeshachMezzo,

Please can you share, via DM, the email address linked to your rain account so we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile